what were all teh recalls done on 89 cuttys

stlunatics2oo3

i recently was wonderin if my car had all teh recalls done on it so i called my local dealer then ran it and said i had an open one. so tomorrow i go in to have my cradle mounts and mount blots changed for free. so i highly suggest owners to call to find out if there is an open recall

Guest Anonymous

Make DAMN sure they use new mounts and bolts. Ask them if the recall is for all 4 mounts. If they only change two, have them pull the other two and check them. My neighbor just got this done on their Lumina. The dealer replaced the front two with mounts and bolts from a junkyard and charged them $125 for parts and labor!!!! :shock: WTF? A recall means dealer parts and GM pays for labor. The worst part about the whole thing happened a week after the work was done. She was coming home one night and the rear mounts broke. Twisted all the motor mounts and the alt. jammed into the wheelwell from the motor twisting. Now the dealer says they're not responsible. :evil: They replaced all 4 mounts out of their own pocket and the new ones were only like $30 a piece. And now their lawyer is talking with GM.