• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

• AWeb80

• MonteCarloDude

Ive also noticed for some strange reason the car seems to run better on 89 than on 87?

after i got my PCM the monte, it seems to like 89 better, :lol: i get better gas mileage (about +3 MPG) and the car just overall runs better on 89.

Sweet. Now, Vids or go home. LOL

x5. :lol:

Heres a couple vids.... Both were with the windows down.

The first one is a 1-2 NO WOT.

th_MOV00967.jpg

This one is a second gear pull, and half of it was around a corner.......

th_MOV00966.jpg

Ive also noticed for some strange reason the car seems to run better on 89 than on 87?

Despite what others on the forum say, I believe my 3400 definately runs stronger on 89.

Despite what others on the forum say, I believe my 3400 definately runs stronger on 89.

yeah thats all ill put in it now. It costs a little more but its well worth it. Id try 93, but I just dont anna spend that money haha.

Adam, lemme change my oil and tranny fluid, then youll get a WOT run.

• 1 month later...

Well just as an update ( since I feel like this is my personal thread :lol: ) I ordered a 65mm TB from WOT-Tech, and got it put ona couple days ago, and WOW such a difference in power over the 56mm TB!

Really, the only thing I have left to do is make an intake for it, which Im starting to piece together! Then soon Im hoping to either take it to the track or to the dyno!

BTW, adam, she fucking moves under WOT ;) and youll get vids sooner or later :lol: