3400 build... ITS RUNNING!!!

19Cutlass94

i had no issues removing my hood or realigning it when the new motor was in. i enjoyed all the room having it off provided as well

jay i'm sure the day that you can use a camera is not too far in the future. haha. but seriously, it beats the cell phone hands down

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 19Cutlass94

• Brian P

• AWeb80

• MonteCarloDude

Bah, labeling wires is overrated!

I've learned once the harness is thrown back on you can just tell where they all go with no labels. Iits actaully really simple.

Yep, when I did my harness swap, I didn't label a single wire. The harness only really go's in one position, so the plug should be relatively close to the connector.

Bah, labeling wires is overrated!

I've learned once the harness is thrown back on you can just tell where they all go with no labels. Iits actaully really simple.

Yep, when I did my harness swap, I didn't label a single wire. The harness only really go's in one position, so the plug should be relatively close to the connector.

yeah thats true... I just wanted to make sure I knew 100% where everything went. last thing I need is to forget where something goes. If you knew me, youd say I better label :lol: I often forget were certain bolts go... soo.....

i had no issues removing my hood or realigning it when the new motor was in. i enjoyed all the room having it off provided as well

jay i'm sure the day that you can use a camera is not too far in the future. haha. but seriously, it beats the cell phone hands down

yeah theres deff alot of room with it off, but we just didnt feel like take it off and take a risk at scratching anything.. especially since I just had parts painted as well. You car is a different story! :lol:

but hey my shitty pictures make the car look that but better in person! HAHA

I labeled everything my first time too....then when I went to put it all back n I wished I never did cuz it wasnt necessary at all n then I had to rip all that shit off. :lol: For safety I might still do it on another unfamiliar vehicle.

X2 on the scratches!!!! Ill sacrafice some luxury next time for less worries after the install

well problem.. I need to know about this ASAP... the oil pan on the 3400 doesnt have a sensor on the bottom of it like the 3100 oil pan does... do I need to swap pans?