Christine back in her day !! Bump 08/28/09 !!

boulevard

hey man, props for the dedication to this car. i would have given up on her honestly. and i can only imagine how big a grin you had when you drove her out of the shop with that fresh black paint on it.

but one things bothers me. with all the time and money you have put into the body and paint, why is it such an ordeal to buy $100 springs instead of hacking the stockers?

All tapped outta cash! FTL! Credit cards are insanely topped off too! FTL! Looks like a season full of overtime for me at work! FTL! I'll never win if I keep spending like I do. $100 right now might as well be $20 because it's still too much. ha ha :willynilly:

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• boulevard

• Psych0matt

• Hairdo12

• 19Cutlass94

Yo, thanks duck. I had a couple tell me it looked better red but you'd change your mind if you've seen her in person. I wasn't to sure of it till i got her in my hands again. I really happy with her. I don't miss the red.

looks good... but i definetly think the red looks much better, but as long as you like it then that's all that really counts. and you will have to definetly do something with that multiple colored interior now, black, red, and now beige...

looks good... but i definetly think the red looks much better, but as long as you like it then that's all that really counts. and you will have to definetly do something with that multiple colored interior now, black, red, and now beige...

Yeah, lol! I really did laugh at that. I'm waiting till I put her away for the winter to pull the seats and the interior to re-touch up again. I also wanted to port and polish the intake manifolds too. I really wanna be done with upgrading this car soon. That way I can just enjoy it.

• 3 weeks later...

This is a great thread but I have to laugh at your last post. Be done upgrading so I can just enjoy it. You are never done upgrading you will always find something to upgrade that is what you enjoy :)

• 1 year later...

!! Bump !!

Just needed to bump this so everyone can see what it took to build my baby, Christine. :eek:

First and last bump, promise! :mrgreen:

Thanks!

bOuLeVaRd