My Intrigue HUD project !!!

IRONDOG442

To my knowlege this is the only Intrigue on the planet with HUD !!! I am almost done!!!

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

looking good. i can't stand when people put huds in older cars. luminas look like complete shit when a hud is put it. i would rather look down than stair at that huge box on my dash.

looking good. i can't stand when people put huds in older cars. luminas look like complete shit when a hud is put it. i would rather look down than stair at that huge box on my dash.

Hey Now... I resemble that remark....

Thanks Ken for the cover !!! it fits like a glove !!

no problem!

i do think the newer huds/covers look better, but I know at least in my case it had the option to come factory like that, so I don't mind. I really want to put one in the Jimmy! :lol: Ken, what do you think?

i do think the newer huds/covers look better, but I know at least in my case it had the option to come factory like that, so I don't mind. I really want to put one in the Jimmy! :lol: Ken, what do you think?

let the jimmy go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[me=ManicMechanic]bursts into song...[/me]

LET MY JIMMMYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

no one wants it :lol: and i only want to get rid of it to get something else (older w or j body or something) and to pay a few bills