ATTN CONVERTIBLE OWNERS, WE NEED YOUR HELP! - turning this over to jeremy

ManicMechanic

I see. Thats a shame. My junkyard always rips up the seats to look for stuff. So I can't find a good black leather set their.

If you ever find a good set of front seats, I have a close to perfect set of rear buckets that I took out of my car. I swapped my rear buckets for a rear bench because I needed to be able to seat 5. They are just sitting in my basement, so I would sell them pretty cheap....shipping could be expensive though.

I have been looking for a good condition charcoal driver's seat for over a year with no luck. There have been two cars that I think had really good sets, but the entire interiors had been removed before I got there.

After looking at GOT2B GM's posts, I think I will look for a perfect passenger seat and try to pull the leather off of the upper part and then reupholster my driver's seat with it. I had a chance to do that with a seat from a sedan last year, but I decided not to try it...I didn't think it would be this hard to find another one.

This hot artsy girl at my school has this triple black one. Haven't seen it since last semester until today! 1G3WT32XXSD317874. It's got about 160K and is beat! If you need any other details lmk and I'll see what I can do. Need to park next to her sometime with my GP and start a conversation about what's under her hood lol:thumbsup:

Went to my favorite U-Pull place yesterday. In the five months since I was last there they got in three verts including an awesome triple white one. Here's some pics and the vins. I grabbed the white seats from the 94, as I think I'll be a vert owner pretty soon and they're going to clean up awesome. The 95 appeared to be a REALLY nice car before it was junked:(

IMGP1890Large.jpg

IMGP1889Large.jpg

IMGP1888Large.jpg

IMGP1887Large.jpg

IMGP1886Large.jpg

IMGP1884Large.jpg

IMGP1883Large.jpg

IMGP1882Large.jpg

IMGP1881Large.jpg

IMGP1877Large.jpg

IMGP1876Large.jpg

IMGP1875Large.jpg

IMGP1873Large.jpg

IMGP1922Large.jpg

IMGP1921Large.jpg

IMGP1920Large.jpg

IMGP1919Large.jpg

IMGP1917Large.jpg

IMGP1916Large.jpg

IMGP1915Large.jpg

IMGP1914Large.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

red/black, 94 IIRC, LQ1, leather, junked in Wadsworth IL.

1G3WT35X1RD395210

I will get a better pic later in the week.

Also there was another one on it's way in as I arrived there. When it gets set I'll grab VIN and pics.

This red vert has decent shape lip tails and spoiler.

IMG_0556.jpg

IMG_0555.jpg

IMG_0554.jpg

Also:

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0566.jpg

IMG_0568.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

green/white/white, DOHC, engine and trans gone, nasty shape.

white4d96

Would you be willing to grab me one of those rear passenger side tail lights the next time your there? I leaned on the top of mine the other day & it just snapped the top of mine.

Thanks

Steve and ss I will check next time I go there.

There was another vert in the parking lot that they were just marking up as well, though it may not be set for some time.

• 4 weeks later...