Sold!

LukeZ34

Yup.. sold the lumina last night.

Sold it to a kid who 'loved the car' ever since he laid eyes on it. THe car was delivered yesterday, and I'm gonna go finish paying off the loan today so we can transfer the title.. then, it's off to get the cutty! :D

I agree, the lumina's are nice but the cuttys have all of the "creature features" that are fun to play with, now you need to get the guy that bought the lumina from you over here.

Traitor! Did you keep your mods and put it back to stock?

RedZ

Took everything stereo wise out of the car.. left the aftermarket rims on, left the intake on (stock box was all hacked up)..

I already have pictures, and I am soo glad today was a nice enough day to cruise around with the top down. I'll post them here soon.

:D

OH NO, what is everyone on clubZ34 gonna think! hehehe, Id take cutlass over a lumina too, especially a convertible. I just dont like lumina interiors. Go go gadget arm to reach the HVAC controls.

Got $4800 out of the lumina.

Yea, after looking at my car again last night over at their house, and then driving in mine.. I wouldn't ever go back to a lumina interior. Though the cutlass interior isn't much more forgiving with the radio being where it is, but at least it has steering wheel controls to make up for it.. ;)

The Cutlass radio is a bit far to reach, but I love that it's placed high where the display can be easily seen at a glance. This is especially nice because these cars don't have a clock other than the one in the radio. I hate those cars that place the radio down low close to the console.

OH NO, what is everyone on clubZ34 gonna think! hehehe, Id take cutlass over a lumina too, especially a convertible. I just dont like lumina interiors. Go go gadget arm to reach the HVAC controls.

LOLOL Inspector gadget! I see I'm not the only one brought up on broadcast TV in the 80's!!