mods to do for lumina

whoyourdaddy49

hey guys um i want to do some mods to my 1992 chevy lumina euro sport, um i would like to get rid of the governer and also get rid of the rev limiter so do you guys have any ideas and also on ebay they sell these thing that fix the ari and fuel mixture do you guys belive that or what and do you have any web sites that i can check out how to fix my 4 door lumina up i seen that one guy who put the 3.8 super charge engine in and im think of doing that but that cost alot of money so please let me know

Vegeta is the man to talk to about the governor and rev limiter.

Forget about the crap on Ebay, it makes the car faster by reducing weight... the weight of your wallet.

Yeah, the 3800 SC swap does cost a lot of money, and unfortunately no one who has done it RIGHT has put up an informative website.

Tom didn't do his right? :confused:

Not in my opinion. His engine is cockeyed, he didn't need to yank the interior wiring (in fact, the older wiring is better, higher quality, and better gauge), and last I'd heard, he had tried drill out his knuckles to accommodate inferior 97+ front hubs which is not a good idea, nor desirable.

I believe Catalin (okidedrak) has a much more "refined" L67 install in his Cutty.

Shawn, god forbid my 2.8 dies (we all know thats impossible), your gonna be first on my "to call to help" list to help me drop a 3800 Supercharged in my cutty, its all you bro, All hail Gnat :worship:, besides i need better gas milage. So find out how much a plane ticket up to alberta costs, come for a vacation, accually i am gonna put you to work so it won't be much of a vacation!! Heh and you can drop off the cutty for my girl.

for the dude with the Lumi, 3.1. Start small, do a intake and exhaust and maybe ffp dogbones. Take it slow or you'll empty your wallet. I spent $3900 on my car this summer alone. Thats plenty for a 3.8sc swap but i blew it. So take your time and save for the 3.8sc motor thats what i am doing. *****MY COILOVERS WILL BE HERE SOON****** YEAH BABY!

(old pic of my car)