• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• terryk2003

• GOT2B GM

Well to my demise the aftermarket rotors that I put on recently have a thicker hat and they shortened my wheel studs, and that wouldn't allow the 077's to be put on safley. So tomorow I am getting longer wheel studs put on to accommodate my 077's.

at least you are getting longer studs and doing it the right way

Well, I couldn't wait, the Z34 is in summer mode, the 077's are on. Looks 5729857 X better.

yup...i couldnt wait either...and, it supposed to be crappy next weekend too, soo its a good thing i got shit done!

Well, I couldn't wait, the Z34 is in summer mode, the 077's are on. Looks 5729857 X better.

That sucks cuz it's supposed to snow 4-5 days this week there .......same as in Ottawa....I was hoping to get the cutlass out of storage this weekend too.... :gr_mad:

STUPID MOTHER NATURE!!

I've been in "Summer mode" for a few weeks now, got the new wheels on. It has been at least 75 degrees here everyday for a while. I heard it is supposed to snow here this weekend sooooo yea

thankfully it's going to be sunny when cold this next week. PHew!!!!!

Saturday it's supposed to be 32* Seriously what the FUCK IS THIS SHIT ITS FUCKING APRIL!!!!!