Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• terryk2003

• GOT2B GM

I need to fix my car.

x eleventybillion

xtwentyseventeenquadrillion

I washed my car for the first time this year. otherwise I had just dumped a bucket of water over it and washed the windows. This is my white 95. I have retina burns!!!

Whelp, today I went out and bought some MAF sensor cleaner, TB cleaner, and some Lucas fuel injector cleaner :lol:

Went to town on my MAF and TB.. you could seriously eat off these fuckers. Then I cracked the PCV hose :bonk: but nothing a little electrical tape won't fix. My MAF was HIT! Took the car for a test drive afterwards, and wouldn't you know I noticed a slight difference, so that was solid. Also cleaned the K&N but it wasn't really dirty because I barely drive.

I took all the stickers off my engine bay, looks clean and is definitely FTW. I need to degrease the engine bay and clean the underside of my hood.

Oh noes!!! Loudcut took the stickers off! Thats a -70Hp :willynilly:

Yeah and when I change my oil now I will probably just throw away my K&N because I don't have the, "STOP!!!ELEVENTY11! This vehicle gots a fucking K AND N" sticker.

shoot, i need to seafoam the truck still, bought a can in like november but its been too cold, and now ive been driving the car when its not raining.

yeah, its summer time coming, im driving with the top down as much as possible :lol:

Whelp, today I went out and bought some MAF sensor cleaner, TB cleaner, and some Lucas fuel injector cleaner :lol:

Went to town on my MAF and TB.. you could seriously eat off these fuckers. Then I cracked the PCV hose :bonk: but nothing a little electrical tape won't fix. My MAF was HIT! Took the car for a test drive afterwards, and wouldn't you know I noticed a slight difference, so that was solid. Also cleaned the K&N but it wasn't really dirty because I barely drive.

I took all the stickers off my engine bay, looks clean and is definitely FTW. I need to degrease the engine bay and clean the underside of my hood.

someday I will have to try to find time to do something with the engine bay in this car :lol:

Yeah and when I change my oil now I will probably just throw away my K&N because I don't have the, "STOP!!!ELEVENTY11! This vehicle gots a fucking K AND N" sticker.

:lol: that was great

i need to clean my TB bad, i think i'm gonna SEAFOAM it jsut to piss off my neighbors

HAHA I do that ALL the time- it's sooooo much fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111 :willynilly: :lol:

i need to clean my TB bad, i think i'm gonna SEAFOAM it jsut to piss of my neighbors

I gave you that can but you wouldn't take it.

someday I will have to try to find time to do something with the engine bay in this car :lol:

Like clean it?

might be time to put insurance back on the camaro but it needs some stuff before its driveable on the highway. ive had that car for 10 years and i still havent lost interest in it. i have lost some interest in my blazer, though. def havent lost interest in the gp :biggrin:

Uh oh... loudcut has a surprise... something happened today

Here is your clue..

richboy

Just hope that we don't get one of those freak freezes and it snows in April.

Well to my demise the aftermarket rotors that I put on recently have a thicker hat and they shortened my wheel studs, and that wouldn't allow the 077's to be put on safley. So tomorow I am getting longer wheel studs put on to accommodate my 077's.