Loudcut's CUTLASS Project Thread (UPDATE: Tint Pictures Yo!)

97loudcut

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 97loudcut

• Euro

• 5speedz34

• jeremy

That looks awesome! I can't wait for the back end to be done!

Yeah, right now the car sits pretty funny.. I guess it's better than doing the FFP's first and looking like every other w-body with bad leaf springs.

I just bought a second brand new zero miles complete LX-5 from the other guy I bought the first one from, that turbo'd coupled to a 4t80E awww skeet skeet. yeah stop hacking Pontiacs for their low displacement motors, and single cams, put an Olds motor in an Olds.

yeah stop hacking Pontiacs for their low displacement motors, and single cams, put an Olds motor in an Olds.

FINALLY someone agrees with me! :lol:

I'm not sure.. but after I got them installed it seems like the car is aligned better than it was before. I was on the highway picking Michelle up from the airport and I went for like .5 mile without the car veering in any direction. I am assuming they did, so $200 is not a bad price at all.

Michael from FFP called me today. He said the struts were on backorder, but now he's got them. He said he is either going to assemble them tonight or tomorow and ship them out Saturday.

Expect the coilovers to be installed by the end of the month.

Michael from FFP called me today. He said the struts were on backorder, but now he's got them. He said he is either going to assemble them tonight or tomorow and ship them out Saturday.

Where do you plan on doing them?

Olds motors....LQ1, LX-5, LD9 any deriviative of QUAD 4

Buick Motors...L67, L36, any deriviative of 3800 or 231 ci v-6

Pontiac Motor... 3.1 Turbo

Off-topic, but I had no idea the LQ1 was an olds engine. Sweet!

Where do you plan on doing them?

Don't know :lol: your garage?

Okay, with my tax money I want to do a diffrent custom exhuast setup. Right now I have 2.25" mandrel bent with a Summit muffler

I am thinking about doing a 2.5" setup instead, I heard it flows better. I also want a diffrent muffler.. either BORLA or Magnaflow.

What do you guys think. I want to keep it single exhuast too BTW!

I thought you were going with that MOnte exhaust? I must have missed something..

..Better flowing exhaust FTW.. It will be nice if you ever turbo the thing..

replace the muffler, thats it. Don't waste your cash on bigger exhaust for a car that is slightly modded. It'll flow fine at 2.25 especially mandrel. If you want to throw money away send it to me

replace the muffler, thats it. Don't waste your cash on bigger exhaust for a car that is slightly modded. It'll flow fine at 2.25 especially mandrel. If you want to throw money away send it to me

x2....unless you have big plans...which I know you don't 2.25" would be fine. UNless you are trying to pull everything out of it.