396whp and 473wtq!!!!!!

kuntzie

^ cool

heres a new update

custom turbo, ceramic coated wheels, 60mm wastegate, dumppipe,im sending the compressor back in as they didnt do good enoguh of a job as i rushed them for no apparent reason, i also what them to polish the inside of the inlet

only thing pissing me off is the turbo is not exactly what i ordered

IMG_0811.jpg

IMG_0810.jpg

IMG_0809.jpg

IMG_0808.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

IMG_0806.jpg

IMG_0805.jpg

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

That looks awesome, and things are progressing nicely.

What date are shooting to have this all done?

Oh, BTW, I hate you.

Thanks

im hoping for march 31/ april 1st weekend

oh and BTW your gunna hate me more, ya they did end up sending the wrong turbo, the correct one is bigger then this one, this is a $700 where mine is worth 1500 :cool:

i knew something wasnt quite right, oh well i should have the new turbo tomorrow

What turbo did you go with? I am plannning a GT28R but not sure if I want to yet. Also what are you doing for a downpipe?

the turbo i am going with is a tad bit more flow then a gt35r (gt35r+ 65 lb/ min my turbo is about 68) ya i was running hte gt2871r last year and i think it worked great

I'm guessing you sent the wrong one back?

yes, well the shop took it back... they sent out the other one to soemone else :eek: lucky bastard i guess

I'm guessing you sent the wrong one back?

yes, well the shop took it back... they sent out the other one to soemone else :eek: lucky bastard i guess

Yeah, no shit!

That looks awesome! I need to fiberglass mine soo bad. Mine looks like complete ass!

pic? and thanks matt.. im trying to do as much stuff as i can by myself with my car, as much stuff as possible being a one off product

I haven't finished mine, its 75% there, just some final sanding and then paint. I haven't touched it in months. I would really appreciate that textured paint you have. What is the paint called (brand name)?

That looks awesome! I need to fiberglass mine soo bad. Mine looks like complete ass!

pic? and thanks matt.. im trying to do as much stuff as i can by myself with my car, as much stuff as possible being a one off product

IMG_1400.jpg

IMG_1397.jpg

You can see how it isn't an exact fit, and I won't get it perfect unless I glass it. It does the job though!

well this be the new snail.... hmmmm big snail. iull telt the pics do the talking, but ts a fully modifies holset/ garrett hybrid with upgraded wheels and fully ported housings. for what its worth you can find turbo housings like this on v10 trucks ect.

the spool time will still remain low enough (~3200 rpms to obtin fuull spool)

ok on to the pictures

IMG_0822.jpg

IMG_0821.jpg

IMG_0820.jpg

IMG_0819.jpg

IMG_0818.jpg

IMG_0817.jpg

IMG_0815.jpg

IMG_0814.jpg

IMG_0813.jpg