396whp and 473wtq!!!!!!

kuntzie

Are those the FFP's?

I most definitely will not be going that low!

not FFP c/o's no

Holee sheeite! :eek: How far is it off the ground?? :willynilly:

it isnt really off the ground at all, the rear bumper by the wheel well is under 1" from the ground, and only reason it isnt touching is because the tire isnt allowing it

• Replies 417
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL that shit is slammed. It would be sweet to put air ride on a TGP so you could drop it like that when parked, but raise it up for driving and 1/4 mile.

LOL that shit is slammed. It would be sweet to put air ride on a TGP so you could drop it like that when parked, but raise it up for driving and 1/4 mile.

Air ride FTL

Wow, you know nothing about air ride. BTW, air ride FTW. Much better handling, fully adjustable suspension on the flick of a switch. Whats not to like about it except for having to make your own stuff and the cost?

Oh, well the air ride I was talking about was the air ride in my 97 Cadillac STS.

Probably a different setup.

Chris, how many air ride cars have you worked on or owned.. oh that's right, none!

Oh, well the air ride I was talking about was the air ride in my 97 Cadillac STS.

Probably a different setup.

Chris, how many air ride cars have you worked on or owned.. oh that's right, none!

Yeah, factory air ride and aftermarket air ride are totally different beasts.

I don't have to had to work on something to not know what I'm talking about.

Yeah, factory air ride and aftermarket air ride are totally different beasts.

I don't have to had to work on something to not know what I'm talking about.

Pwnt

DOHC_v6 sent me some RSTB mounts and they were definitely a better design then Adam's. With Adam's mounts the bar sits right on the 6x9's where as DOHC_v6 made the mounts so the bar sits back further. Just something that I thought was pretty neat!

BTW, Edlebrock muffler FTW!

DOHC_v6 sent me some RSTB mounts and they were definitely a better design then Adam's. With Adam's mounts the bar sits right on the 6x9's where as DOHC_v6 made the mounts so the bar sits back further. Just something that I thought was pretty neat!

I think the mounts he sent you were the extra ones he had of mine....LOL

Pics? I'd like to see the difference.

OMG OMG my turbo is done my turbo is done!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 wow is all i can say. the stock tgp turbo is approximatly the size of the inlet on the new snail.... i went and checked it out today but the guy never polished the compressor housing yet. it is now done and i should have it tomorrow.

I think the mounts he sent you were the extra ones he had of mine....LOL

lol pwnt again!

well heres some interior stuff ive been working on...

autometer shift light installed by HUD

Photo_022607_006.jpg

Photo_022607_005.jpg

autometer cobalt gauges in homemade pillar pod (still in progress)

Photo_022607_002.jpg

Photo_022607_003.jpg

Photo_022607_004.jpg

Photo_022607_001.jpg

I got this infinity perfect 10.1 - 10" subwoofer for a good deal, its small enough and pack some good bump so its going in.

Photo_022607_011.jpg