• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• kuntzie

• GOT2B GM

• AWeb80

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

dont worry guys, i have a turbo 3800 aswelll now

it's an L36 huh, good motor. stock trans?

and when you want to race me? lol

I take it that it's a 94-99 monte carlo, you should race it against your TGP and see how close it is :gears:

Hit 12s in a 3800 and nobody cares. Hit 12s in a 3.1 n your a god! Thats truly building your car! No aftermarket and still makin 12s... :gears:

QFT. Best post in this whole thread.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

just a update, the car is running and being tuned as we speak im running 60# injectors now and in the mid stages of tuning its sitting at an amaizing 396whp and 473wtq!!!!!! the car is not with me at this time but ill be going to see it htis weeked and making some videos.

the above numbers are at a mild 11psi!

I'm surprised more people haven't replied after the newest update. :mrgreen: Great #'s Jeff. I'm glad someone finally made big numbers using modded stock intake(s)/heads. :thumb:

Congrats on the great numbers! Glad to see the hard, expensive work is finally paying off with impressive numbers :gears: Shows the old 'n busted 3.1 can still do some impressive stuff. :high5:

• 3 weeks later...

Holy Shit!! Is this still on the stock bottom end?? I haven't been on here in a while but waiting for a video will keep my coming back. :mrgreen:

Here's a quote from the other board where I asked the same question.

the bottom end is still stock yes

stock bottom end yes including the bearings.. turn out the clutch isnt the problem, its the flywheel, it got eaten alive. need something better like a fidanzza... which i have its on hold for a bit again