• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slick

• 19Cutlass94

• 97loudcut

• Psych0matt

Well I finally got around to opening it up today. After not being home since friday. This is is awesome! It looks soo much better in person. not saying anything bout Slick's picture skills :lol: but This is does awesome work!

+10 for Slick!

yeah it did. I noticed all the stamps on it! There was like 50 stamps of fragile and something like do not fold or something along those lines.

I cant wait to get it on the car! However Im in not rush to go out with a heatgun to warm up the Dynamat so the velco will stick.

yeah it did. I noticed all the stamps on it! There was like 50 stamps of fragile and something like do not fold or something along those lines.

I cant wait to get it on the car! However Im in not rush to go out with a heatgun to warm up the Dynamat so the velco will stick.

You're better off screwing it in. The trunk will got too hot and too cold causing the glue on the velcro to not stick.

hey slick, did you happen to start on mine yet?...if not, i kinda thought of another idea of something to put on it...

I got the supercharged part printed off, but that was about it. Plan is, sometime when I have free time to stop by work and just do the outline of the liner with his car present. With the wierd shaped lid that the 2nd gen GP's have, I'd rather do it with me at the car.

hey slick, did you happen to start on mine yet?...if not, i kinda thought of another idea of something to put on it...

I got the supercharged part printed off, but that was about it. Plan is, sometime when I have free time to stop by work and just do the outline of the liner with his car present. With the wierd shaped lid that the 2nd gen GP's have, I'd rather do it with me at the car.

alright...thats cool...i was just thinking of maybe making the design on the liner look exactly like the badge on the doors...doesnt seem like that'd be too hard to do, since mine is the squared off looking badge...

alright...thats cool...i was just thinking of maybe making the design on the liner look exactly like the badge on the doors...doesnt seem like that'd be too hard to do, since mine is the squared off looking badge...

Yeah, that'd be cool. PM, email, or AIM me a nice big picture of the badge.

• 2 weeks later...

So I got around to putting it on today, and Slick, I duno if it was because I left that velcro outside in the garage, or what, but it turned to complete shit and just was not sticky at all. It took me about a good hour to find a couple strips of velcro that I had, in which I know I have a full box somewhere, but thats another story for another time.

I think its because of all the Dynamat that I have on the trunk lid, because it didnt exactly "tuck" right where it is, but it fits pretty good.

I just need to get somegraphite cloth ( in which Slick might want to sell me once I get measurements for the 4 pieces Ill need ) to cover up the rest of the Dynamat so itll look really good then.

But for now, this is what I got. Its held on by really not that much velcro at all, and so far so good!

Picture%2D02%20001.jpg

Picture%2D02%20002.jpg

Picture%2D02%20003.jpg

You may think I'm an ass, whatever. I am honest with all of you.

It looks like complete ass. Not the liner itself, but the teal paint and the dynamat behind it... that really sucks too because mine looks really good.

Something needs to be done... probably carpet the whole underside of the trunk

I just need to get somegraphite cloth ( in which Slick might want to sell me once I get measurements for the 4 pieces Ill need ) to cover up the rest of the Dynamat so itll look really good then.

It would look sweet then.

Yeah, I can send you some carpet, no biggie. Just tell me how much you need, and I'll send it up. I recommend using some 3M spray glue, spray it on, then put the carpet up, then cutting it.

Yeah, I can send you some carpet, no biggie. Just tell me how much you need, and I'll send it up. I recommend using some 3M spray glue, spray it on, then put the carpet up, then cutting it.

Thanks. I wont be able to buy that off you, or get the measumrents for a couple weeks, as I dont have the car... But Ill let you know when I do need it.

• 3 weeks later...

hey chris, would it be cheaper for me to get carpet at like autozone or the like, or could you get me some cheaper? just wondering, cuz i have a spare trunk carpet, but it seems like it will be too thick to get the edges right