Gotta get a Bra

gimp19

I put a nice sized dent and gash in the edge of my hood over the weekend. Me and my bro can probly get it looking about 90% better but I'm sure it wont look perfect and might chip if unprotected.

So I need to get a bra, I have not decided if I want a full one or just the hood protector. Does anyone have part#'s perferably lebra?

I know you guys have cutty's, but if anyone is looking for an 88-90 GP bra, I have one that is unused and practically brand new that I have no use for.

Guest TurboSedan
He's expecting a titty f*cking if he keeps posting that :)

:lol: :lol2: :puke:

hehehe yeah, i'm just being a smart ass. sometimes i wish i had tits tho. damit, there i go again.... :P

joshua

He's expecting a titty f*cking if he keeps posting that :)

:lol: :lol2: :puke:

hehehe yeah, i'm just being a smart ass. sometimes i wish i had tits tho. damit, there i go again.... :P

joshua

:nono: Be careful what you wish for............ :read:

Would you be like that dipshit that was bet something like $100k to have a pair of bra-filling titties for one whole year?

Seeing as how everyone but those in his hometown have forgotten his name by now...seems worth it.

...and I'm still debating whether I should have my hood repainted, or just get a bra for the car. ...even though I know my car looks better "pointing out freely" for the world to see.

My brother is pretty good with autobody work so I'm sure it will come out looking pretty good. But the dent is only on the edge of the hood, so without repainting the whole thing the spot will be noticable. I'd rather pay $30 for one of those hood protector bra's then pay to get the whole thing repainted.

Anyways if I dont buy an international series I'm gonna have my whole car repainted next year.

Would a bra would just ruin the paint if left too long? I've read some posts that leaving the bra for longer period of times would cause some intense heat around the area of the bra and would eventually baked/peel off the paint in there?

Its kinda a last resort type of thing, I'm gonna take it off every time I wash the car (witch is about once a week during the summer). Even though I'm going to do my best to try and fix the dent and paint damage with out a bra it would still be noticable, with the bra it will be completly covered. It's either that or get the whole hood repainted witch if I dont buy a International series, should be some time this fall.

When I saw the title of this post I thought for sure it would have been Brian P's post. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

-Tom

buh buh buh buh buh bah bah bah bah bah bah No...

i have one for a cutlass i will sell ya, 20 + shipping i paid 25 for it on ebay i never used it , its a wolf bra (brian had one too as i recall) its HEAVY as hell awsome quility its brand new never used

The only major problems with bras is that the contact strip along the top edge can rough up the clearcoat. So long as you remove it every week for washing and cleaning, damage is minimal. If it's just left on permanently, brake dust, dirt, debrit, salt, moisture, can rapidly cause damage all the way down to the metal; so, maintenance is the key, even with crappy paint. Keep the paint clean and waxed, and wash the bra thoroughly often.

The other problem is that it conceals the paint, making even paint fade impossible...so later on, when you take the bra off, the color tends to be more vibrant than the rest of the car. At that point, it's not about fixing the paint on the front of the car anymore; rather, it's painting the whole car over again.

• 2 weeks later...
i have one for a cutlass i will sell ya, 20 + shipping i paid 25 for it on ebay i never used it , its a wolf bra (brian had one too as i recall) its HEAVY as hell awsome quility its brand new never used

guess you dont want it?

I would have bought it from you, but by the time you posted I already had one ordered from Advance Auto Parts.

I also painted my grilles black I think it looks pretty nice.