• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Psych0matt

• 19Cutlass94

• jeremy

...jeremy, are you feeling alright today!?...do you have a headache/blurred vision/etc.!?...

I do hate the wing on there, obviously ....but other then that I don't think the rear end looks bad at all....it doesn't scream chevy, but imo it looks good....and it certainly was done with higher level of skill and execution then the cutty one...

..and I most certainly DO think that it looks better the what he did to the cutty...sorry, but a flat black, sunken in panel between glossy lights with "Cutlass Supreme" emblem stuck in the middle doesn't do anything for me, then topping it off by tacking on a firebird spoiler that doesn't fit the lines of the car at all just seals the deal.

548838_126_full.jpg

i think the spoiler looks good. The ends go downward almost in perfect sync with the 1/4's

if he took a direct rear pic, I am sure that it would be way to long and hang over the sides, and I am not sure how you can tell it lines up with the 1/4s from that pic, you would need a direct side shot to show that :shrug:

Neither spoiler looks good. Top surface of a spoiler should always be equally or more curved than the top surface of the trunk lid.

i think the spoiler looks good. The ends go downward almost in perfect sync with the 1/4's

if he took a direct rear pic, I am sure that it would be way to long and hang over the sides, and I am not sure how you can tell it lines up with the 1/4s from that pic, you would need a direct side shot to show that :shrug:

I meant, from that picture, the curvature of the fender looks to be the same curve as the edge of the spoiler. but i could be wrong.

What did you do to the trunk panel?

do all the mounts broke except one it was hella rattling and all the j/y's here had pos ones so i tried something new...

Didn't read the entire thread, don't really care to but here's all I'm going to say:

Don't worry about what everyone here says. As long as you like it, FUCK 'EM.

So I saw a neon the other day with a big cannon muffler, and one of those awesome huge wings, and it got muh wheels turnin in my head, so I thought to myself "a neon is about the same size as my cutlass, I'll buy a kit and make it work". So I found one in a junkyard that was kinda messed up and bought it for 1800$, and found an old box of wood screws in my garage and went to town. Pics later