• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Psych0matt

• Crazy K

• ManicMechanic

• GutlassSupreme

Name is Shane, from bville. Been on this site awhile, but havent been here in awhile. 1994 White black leather black top. little over 100K on the ticker, car has been sittin since nov 04 for turbo install(failed). hopin to get it on the road in the next month or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

My name is Norbert some of you may remember me, been here for some years now, i used to own a white 1994 Convertible and this year i bought myself a 1993 black convertible with bad engine which is about to be fixed and get on the road.

• 2 weeks later...

I love this place. :biggrin: I'm Dave and I live in Atlanta now. I picked up this 1995 Red Cutlass Supreme a couple of years ago now for $3800 from the original owner in Oklahoma. Owner had it listed on Ebay but they didn't meet the minimum bid so I contacted him after the auction. She just turned 98,000 when I picked it up and drove it back to Houston where we were living at the time. I am originally from Chicago - the REAL Chicago - not the suburbs. Go Bears! This baby has it all but the CD player and HUD. I picked up a great original CD player to drop in her and now she looks totally stock. She needs new shocks, struts and brakes right now. Oh, and a top...beacuse it leaked so much on my drive home from Oklahoma I ripped the whole friggin thing off. Now its the permanent convertible. It rained the whole drive from OK to Houston. That's all about me. Great to see all these awesome cars in one place!

[/img]

[attachment deleted by admin] Removed to free up storage space.

'95s didn't have HUD, but damn that's a sexy car.

If I owned a 95 vert... mine would! btw... although many 95's with Automatic Climate Control have the pigtails for the aborted 95 HUD option, a 95 vert built 12/04 with the ACC and SWRC I worked on did not!

Verts got no love from the assembly line!

But I'm glad we've had so many come and join our section! :) Vert love is here!

• 3 weeks later...

Hi everyone, Im William living down the Jersey Shore (exit 67 gsp)

I just picked up a 93 convertible w/ the 3.4L LQ1 engine. Its a beautiful car, Ive never been a big fan of verts but I always said If I was to drive one it would be a cutty. Its white w/ a dark maroon top. I cant wait for spring so I can drive it everyday! :cool:

hmmm, that wouldnt surprise me because the top is in just about perfect shape, lol its funny thats about the only thing id change on the car is the top color, id prefer black maybe blue.

....if all goes well, I should be buying and taking delivery of #2 in about a week or so......then I will probably kill #1 :evil:

whats wrong with number 1?

I'm assuming you've never seen the pictures. It's in pretty poor shape.

whats wrong with number 1?

like chris said, it is pretty rough...I have been considering selling it, but might just take everything I want off of it, then crush it....if I get this other one, I am 98-99% sure that is what I will do

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys! Chris from the Bay Area of California here.

1995 Cutlass Supreme 3X white

purchased 10/05 for $4,300 including tax/title/smog

111K miles currently

3rd car and used for weekends/cruising mainly

recharged the AC for $120. So far thats the only repair in 15-months of ownership.

Sony ES CD player 5 1/4 Polk components in front door utilizing factory tweeter hole. See install pics http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,35315.0/topicseen.html

More pics here: http://www.w-body.com/forum/index.php/topic,35316.0/topicseen.html

Cutlass2.jpg