I GIVE UP,'94 GP SE 3100 SFI LIM Repair, I GIVE UP!!!!

KCFITZ78

It wasn't an attitude. I use all caps at work on blueprint drawings so it was a mistake. (I am human) And as far a i knew the coolant was purged. I left the radiator cap off over night and other opening hoping any air to rise out of the coolant lines.

Not to be a dick, but this is why some people shouldn't work on cars.

That said, what is the cars current running condition?

CAPS LOCK? THAT WILL FIX MY CAR? WHERE IS THE CAPS LOCK LOCATED?

For someone that needs help you sure are mouthy. If I was the guys trying to help you I'd tell you to figure it out yourself.

I explained myself about the caps lock. People that dish out comments an attitudes should be able to take it right back. I never started anything in here and never coped an attitude until someone did with me. Also I will not comment on this again as I was sorry and still sorry about it. Bringing it back up only causes the problem again. I have seen enough posts that have gotten out of hand or just plain cusing thats not needed.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KCFITZ78

• R Dubya

• Brian P

• IRONDOG442

Ok, I have some good news for once. The car now idles fine and is back to sounding and feeling like 6 cylinders. The pigtail for the # 3 fuel injector was not connected well and the pigtail for the #5 fuel injector had a wire that was bared. (Used some liquid tape on the wire).

Problem #1

Now…… I don’t think I have oil circulating in the engine. Either the oil pump is blocked with all the old crap oil mix or the oil pump is toast. Yes the oil has been changed 3 times. I want to check the oil pressure, but can’t find my gauge (somewhere in my pile of tools). I think I can just pull the oil pressure sensor and check there. Do I really want to pull the oil pan?………… :willynilly: This is not by far an easy task at all is it?????????

Problem #2

The engine still has an inconsistent knock. Yes the valves are ticking too, because of no oil but there is also a “clunk†sound. The engine idle will change just slightly when I hear the knock (clunk).

Cause?:

No oil circulating?

Borken rod guide/pivot retainer? (Plastic long bar w/ holes for rods that push cam) http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/goldduster318/100_0379e.jpg <-94CutlassSLCoupe's Pic, I'm borrowing it

Spun bearing?

Problem #3

I have about 3 to 4 hours of run time on the engine now, and that’s a lot of restarts. Think I may be hurting it? :cry: