OK...it's starting to get ANNOYING...

gmrulz4u

Now I know this is not a VERY uncommon problem with Cutlass Supreme's that have the digital Climate Control, but I've decided to ask anyway.

Basically, if I have my dash and climate control set to KM/h, and Degrees Celcius(which is what it's supposed to be here in Ontario), the stupid Climate Control display will rapidly flash back and forth between Celcius and Faranheit, if I press the "E/M" button on the dash and switch it to MPH, it stops!?

Also, regardless of what I have it set to "E or M" the Climate Control will often just start controlling itself!? It will change the fan speed etc...but most of all, it WON'T RESPOND TO ME PRESSING BUTTONS! I can have hot air blowing in my face, and try to press "OFF", and it won't turn off!!!???

So basically I'm pretty sure I have to re-solder everything, but I'm not sure how hard of a task this actually is?? Also, by just looking at it, it seems very difficult to take out of the dash??

Any help??

if you think thats annoying we'll switch climate controls

mine nomatter what u set it on sometimes blows hot other times cold, or if u put it on cold blows hot and the other way

interested?

oh yeah i soldered the e/m wire from climate to ground so it always displays Celsius..who care about freakin Faranheit