W-Body Video Round 2...LOCK PLEASE!!

terryk2003

alright guys...i thinkin its about time to make the sequel to my w-body video...anyone else agree!?...also, i'm gonna need some new pics/vids (not ones i used in the last video)...so, if you guys want me to make another video, and have pics or video's for me, please post in this thread!...i will wait a few weeks to give as many people time to get in on this as possible!...

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• IRONDOG442

• 97loudcut

• AWeb80

I would like you to wait until I get the GTP but I have some pics and videos you can put in..

VIDEOS - - - - -

PICTURES - - - - - - - - -

IMGP0035.jpg

IMGP0034.jpg

IMGP0022-1.jpg

IMGP0013.jpg

IMGP0064.jpg

IMGP0063.jpg

and for the leghumpers

IMGP0045.jpg

figured I would give you a pluthera of stuff to pick from

When I get settled into my new place, I'll hook my PC up and upload some vids from my cam.. DOn't know when that will be, so I might miss the boat.. But I can give ya some pics:

IMG_0156.jpg

IMG_0154.jpg

IMG_0153.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0093.jpg

IMG_0108.jpg

I can get you FULL 5mp shots if you need/want them :cool:

I'm in. Give me a deadline for pictures and PM me with an email, and I'll give you a ton of high res pictures. I just got my car a week ago, so I need to do a nice photoshoot soon.

Few nice pictures in here--->>>http://members.shaw.ca/mustangrepair/links/luminajuly20/

Newest, nice engine bay pic, etc--->>>http://members.shaw.ca/mustangrepair/links/lumina%20august%2017/

Sone cool dusk/night pictures--->>>http://members.shaw.ca/mustangrepair/links/luminacavytuscon/

My car isn't worthy of video (unless you want to star tthe movie with my -40 cold start to show the nice lifter tick lol)...but please please please include my car this time...loved last years video but I was too late with pictures!!

thanks for doing this again!

What size pictures do you prefer Terry? Also, do you prefer that they be posted here or emailed to you(I know right click/save as can get old quick)?

wow...i honestly never expected so many responses so fast...i'm gonna have to figure out a way to get pics...i know last year some of you that sent pics via email lost out because they ended up in my junk folder and got deleted...as for a deadline...well, i'm gonna give it @ least 2 weeks...i'm possibly considering waiting til after Fall IDD, BUT we don't know for sure thats gonna happen yet...soo, i'll update this as i get working on the vid...i'm glad so many people have pics, but i really want ALOT of video's...dyno vids, racing (street or strip), Auto X vids, ETC...vids are what really makes the whole thing!...and as for the vids, i prefer that you can actually see a w-body in the video's, not just shots from the inside...