• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• terryk2003

• IRONDOG442

• 97loudcut

• AWeb80

I suggest that you turn the music down on the parts with actual video so that we can hear the cars. :wink:

i deffinatly did that last year...didnt get any complaints about not being able to hear the cars...

i deffinatly did that last year...didnt get any complaints about not being able to hear the cars...

Twas' just a suggestion, I can't even remember the video from last year. :redface:

Twas' just a suggestion, I can't even remember the video from last year. :redface:

I think he is asking for a link to the one from last year so he can watch it, and remember how good it was...

OK, I got 3! I didnt make the last vid but I'll make this one! :twisted:

sp2mx8.png

^favorite shot of the car

sp3ml4.png

^edited to look like an old, yellowed black and wjite photo

And I dont know if white93z34 would want me posting this or not, but I will unless he says he dosent want it in the vid-

sp1gp7.png

sp4.jpg

and a 1988 regal promo drawing, but colored like my car.

:mrgreen:

edit- let me fix this, photobucket is being a bitch!

double edit- fixed (unless imageshack starts being a bitch too)

I had a shot or two in the last one, but it doesn't look much like that anymore. This was probobly THE last picture I took of her, and I rather like it so here you go.

olds.jpg

<a href='#' onClick="Javascript:window.open('http://www.musicvideocodes.biz/playvideo.php?id=32331','','toolbar=0,scrollbars=0,location=0,statusbar=0,menubar=0,resizable=0,width=360,height=550');">Rick Ross - Everyday I'm Hustlin'</a><br>

Everyday I'm Hustlin'!!!