I really am starting to HATE my car!

89BuickRegalGS

My door lock likes to work wheneverit chooses to, and to fix it, i have to slam the car door. Well, the interior door panel is starting to fall off cause yesterday i slammed the door to hard, and the window is broken, it wont go up straight, teh manual lock on the inside is broken, all jammed up, and the damn brake light wont go off on the dash! WHY DOES EVERYTHING GO WRONG ALL TOGETHER!!!????

Bro just relax, i have been in a similar situation, everything likes to go wrong, but once you concentrate and calm down you will be able to fix these problems, The parking brake is messed up it happens to me too, if i pump the parking brakes the light stays on for a couple days no matter how much i yank that poor little handle. It is something wrong with with the pedal assembly. Your door locks seem to be pretty serious, just take the time to look at all the modules and connections and wires, take the door panel off for a while and see it you can simulate the conditions and pin point when it happens, i had a my dimmer wire rubbing an area and it started to ground and blow the fuse this took over a year to figure out where the grounding was taking place, i was just about to rewire the whole damn thing before i found it.

Good Louck, and please don't HATE

Pabz