Help me Identify my rims!!

firefighter_0029

As some of you know I work in a Salvage Yard. A Dodge Stelth came in a couple weeks ago with some Chrome wheels on it. They fit My Monte Perfect, so I bought them. They're aftermarket wheels but I have no idea what I have. All thwy say on the back of them is 17x8 and Made in Australia on them.

I had to make a post first thing as soon as I came home because I've been going through withdrawls since I moved. I couldn't stand not having internet anymore. The guy finally came today after 3 weeks and hooked it up. :willynilly:

I'll also have some more pics soon of My Monte. I have Eibach Springs and KYB Struts sitting here I'm just waiting for the rear struts to come so I can put them on.

I must say It's good to be BSing Again.

DSCF0015.jpg

DSCF0012.jpg

DSCF0013.jpg

DSCF0014.jpg

absoutely no idea what they are, at first i thought the logo in the center was the porsche logo, but then i saw the large picture, and its definately not.

looks REAL good on your car though.

Those rims are deadly! The sign is liek a cross of Porsche + Fiero + Quake = Symbol in center of your rims!

Look really sharp on your Monte, real nice!

I've never seen that logo before, but they could be Replica wheels. They make wheels that look just like OEM wheels.

PR1.jpg

This is the closest I could find, the "PR1 Porsche"

as far as replicas go they look somewhat like a softened up version of the rims from an srt-4.

i have been searching around looking for the logo from the last pic but i havent found anything yet

but they do look awesome on your car

Looks kind of like a Brabus Monoblock V replica. Definitely not Brabus, but sort of resembles them.

There are only 2 companies I could find in my Google searching that exported wheels manufactured in Australia, they are Mullins Wheels and ROH wheels. They sort of resemble the ROH Bolero, but are slightly different. Neither company has wheels with the same logo, so that probably doesn't help any!

Yeh after looking at them I am like SRT FTW!!!

maybe something off an imported SRT in AUstralia..

only bummer is

some guy: 'sweet rims what are they'

you: 'your guess is as good as mine'

there unknown 17's

tell ppl that

the pic below are Konig "Unknown" rims :lol:

373_b.jpg

beck to the topic though, I have never seen that logo before, and I actually think I like the stockers better for some reason :shrug:

I think the pics don't do the rims justice. I saw the car parked at his house tonight (and now I know where he lives...lol...but then again he knows where my g/f lives!) and they looked damn good. And the car was very clean. Of course this was at about 60 on the bike, so my vision might have been a big blurred.

I'm surprised someone would let their rims like that go to a salvage yard. I would have sold them separetly. But you got lucky with that amazing find. They look really good and seem to be in excelent shape.

there unknown 17's

tell ppl that

the pic below are Konig "Unknown" rims :lol:

373_b.jpg

beck to the topic though, I have never seen that logo before, and I actually think I like the stockers better for some reason :shrug:

wow i want those for my car