What Color is my car?!?!?!?!?

jrbakke

Hey Guys, I recently aquired a 94 GP through a trade(Gave up an 87 Dodge Shadow CSX with MANY small problems) and I need to know what the color code is so I can paint a replacement bumper and front fender flares to match, but the RPO code sticker in the spare tire cover obviously doesn't match the car{probably replaced at some point since the spoiler was leaking, but it doesn't any more!! Silicone does wonders!!!!} (many discrepancies, sticker says it has split front bench, but it has front buckets, with center console, paint codes show it should be a grey color[don't remember the name of the color] while it is a nice metalic blue< I'm thinking a saphire blue>)

Any Ideas?

Also, anyone near Northeast Oklahoma that knows where I could find a B4U bumper and front fender flares?

(The guy who had the car before me had put larger tires on it and bottomed out on an off ramp and ripped the flares off, and the lower portion of the air dam is missing. Driver's side fog lamp also busted, but I can get an aftermarket replacement for that at AutoZone.)

most shops should be able to match the color exactly using a special device...it'll take into account faded paint, so your new painted bumper and flares match the rest of the car

yeah have the dealer look at your paint code. it should be on a sticker either on your door, or wherever your RPO sticker sheet is

and dont let turbosedan see this lol you traded a SHELBY CSX!?!?!!?!?

My Digi cam is non functional at the moment, and I don't have any pic of it yet. Thanks though, as soon as I get the pics I'll post them. And, Yes I Traded a Shelby CSX, it was on a rapid downhill spiral, but apparently, the trade was pretty even, as the tranny in the GP went out a couple weeks after I got it. It is going to be a pain to change out as I don't have an A-frame, hoist or cherry picker.

I know luminas came in a rarer color code on the Z34 of a Maui Blue IIRC. I think I've seen GP's in a pretty damn close color code, like Ross's RPE. Anyone else know what I'm talking about?

i worked at a chevy dealer for 5 years and you can bring your vin to them and they will tell you your color code. but remember if you decide to paint you are going to have to match the body panels next to the one you paint. all colors fade with time

Got the camera back from the shop yesterday, going to move the car out of the garage and wash it this evening, maybe have pictures later tonight. And for everyone who didn't read my first post, or has forgotten what it said by the time they replied, My RPO codes obviously do not match the car, the spare tire cover has apparently been replaced, the code lists option that I know for a fact the car doesn't have, like and bench front seat(it has buckets and a center console), ABS(dispite the rims also displaying ABS emblems on the centercaps, there is no fuse or controller relay for ABS), The color code on the RPO sticker decodes to indicate a medium grey color, while the car is Blue with possiblilty of metallic flake(haven't really actually seen the car truely clean, just whitout as much dust as it has now.)

"Medium Quasar Blue Metallic(80/WA5378 paint code)" should be the color of your car. Try to confirm w/ a dealership via the VIN or drop by a body shop and see if they can confirm that for you.