NO! W bodys in pain. PLEASE POST PICS OF WRECKED W BODIES HERE!!!

Crazy K

I wonder how many 4 door GTs were made in 1992, I thought the 4 door GT wasn't available until 1994.

you know, now that I think about it, the GT's weren't available as a 4 door until 94. I wonder what this car is?

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Euro

• Crazy K

• black_97_ls

• 19Cutlass94

Here's one, who did that shit lol, this took alot of partying, rock crawling, rally racing, mudding, and booze cruising. Get trashed, get in, crank the system, and WOT all the way :burnout: :peace: :new_all_coholic: :gears: :rocking: :thumb:

Pics002.jpg

Pics001.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry about that last post lol, I was pretty trashed when I posted that I don't even remember I posting it :lol:^^^

I brought this post back from the dead :thumb: I went to the junkyard to get some charcoal leather, and found some w's. This first one is a monte, I saw it there yesterday, it has perforated charcoal leathers I wanted, but upon closer inspection they were starting to mildew, and the metal in the seats were rusted, I wish they would have kept them covered they are mint otherwise, no rips nothing. Here is the monte, looks like it was rolled.

05-12-07_1305.jpg

05-12-07_1302.jpg

This one is a Cutlass 2 door, the only way I could tell, is the sawblade wheel, and the dash. I saw it and thought WTF is that :lol: oh wait it's got a cutlass wheel.

05-12-07_1412.jpg

05-12-07_1413.jpg

05-12-07_1414.jpg

Would have been better to hit the deer in hindsight.

i saw the pics and was think id would rather hit the damn deer.

They ran off the road and rolled. Looks like they hit a post or something too, but I dunno. It was a family of 4 and they were hurt pretty bad. Its almost always better to hit the deer... a comp claim won't usually raise your insurance... rolling it and making a collision claim will.

• 3 weeks later...

Would have been better to hit the deer in hindsight.

i saw the pics and was think id would rather hit the damn deer.

They ran off the road and rolled. Looks like they hit a post or something too, but I dunno. It was a family of 4 and they were hurt pretty bad. Its almost always better to hit the deer... a comp claim won't usually raise your insurance... rolling it and making a collision claim will.

well true kind of, where I live there is alot of deer, and well just animals in general all over the place trying to cross the road for some reason or another. So usually when i deer gets in front of me im able to swerve or stop fast enough to avoid touching it, once i stopped just quick enough to where its hind leg brushed my bumper... crazy shit , but alot of times just stopping in time is enough altho this time a bunny was jumping around, same week as easter lol and it jumped into the ditch and then some reason came right back out onto the road and i smoked his ass haha really sucked but nothing i could do for crazy bunnies

i want to get those things on the bumper for deers, do they work or does it just make it worse?