• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dohc v6

• slick

• z34_nut

• Dirty Rockstar

• 2 months later...

Hey I know this is slightly off-topic (btw nice job on the lights), but someone had a request a while back for the mini-quads-to-HID conversion...I have the link, and it does work for the mini-quads...I own a '93 Camaro, did it on my buddies '95, and another friend's '92 Prix. Work damn nice...spendy lights, but you get what you pay for. The page is set up for a Camaro, but it's the same esentially for a Prix/Cutty. Hope this helps!

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/94Z/piaa.htm

• 3 years later...

I know this is really old but are there some clean pics of the finished project? I would love to see them. I have a 91 regal and trying to find a set of projectors that I can mod to fit my car or mod my housing to have projectors. I'd prefer to get all new lights. Either way I'd love to see pics of this car :biggrin:

I know this is really old but are there some clean pics of the finished project? I would love to see them. I have a 91 regal and trying to find a set of projectors that I can mod to fit my car or mod my housing to have projectors. I'd prefer to get all new lights. Either way I'd love to see pics of this car :biggrin:

Good luck. I think clear pictures of this have been requested over 10 times. I think the shitty pictures are to protect the guys intellectual property :lol: