'88-'96 Pontiac Grand Prix GTP parts, help please.

regal88

ok my girl friend has a '92 grand prix, with the 3.1...granted the car needs some work, but i'm lookin to help her out...I already got a gtp hood on order, but I cant find the gtp spoiler...can anyone help me find it, and can anyone help me find the friggin louver inserts for the hood? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

YAYAYAYAYAYA My car is getting a new hood! And believe me I didn't ask him to do it... he did it all on his own.

The only louvres we've been able to find are sixty six bucks a pop from the dealership... he bought the hood with the old style slotted louvres off of the TGPs... for clarification.... :)

your best bet would be a j/y......that spoiler should be very easy to find, it is on the majority of the 2dr GPs on the road

...Except for the fact that there are only 2 GPs sitting in j/ys currently around here... and neither of them have a spoiler... I will be checking periodically but as of now, to now avail.

On the louvres, they are like sixty-six dollars a piece at GM direct... from what JJ said anyhow.

BUT... the hood is on the car. No louvres :( but I have pics taken, waiting to get them online.

your best bet would be a j/y......that spoiler should be very easy to find, it is on the majority of the 2dr GPs on the road

...Except for the fact that there are only 2 GPs sitting in j/ys currently around here... and neither of them have a spoiler... I will be checking periodically but as of now, to now avail.

On the louvres, they are like sixty-six dollars a piece at GM direct... from what JJ said anyhow.

BUT... the hood is on the car. No louvres :( but I have pics taken, waiting to get them online.

Did you ever PM Dr Rodney. Remember, you can take his spoiler since I dont need it anymore.