BIGGEST PIECE OF SHIT GRAND PRIX EVER

Guest Anonymous

Where is that owned smiley. HAHAHAHA! Thats awesome. You dented your car and broke both handles AND the battery died. You wanna come work on my car too?

think this pic will work?

lt-owned-01.jpg

OMFG that is hilarious! Take that you stupid animal!

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jeremy

• THe_DeTAiL3R

• Prospeeder

• Euro

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Anonymous

stupid animal? didn't we have rules against the name calling on this board or is that one of those rules that only appplies to certain members? :roll:

I did find my drivers side door handle, I'll swap it tomorrow. It needs to be cleaned, its very dirty.

stupid animal? didn't we have rules against the name calling on this board or is that one of those rules that only appplies to certain members?

I took it that he was calling Taz a "stupid animal" but it you really want me to enforce that rule, then you would be the one to find themself in the courthouse for the comment below.....

fuck off patgizz and eurosport, when you can't get into your car becuase the cheap door handles broke, we'll see how delightful you'll be. Talk about complete assholes

Let me know what you want to do.....:thumbsup:

Guest Anonymous

I doubt it, but in any case, i did find my spare handle so all is good.

Maybe now i can complete that project i had in mind of adding the illuminated ring to the passenger door.

you know what? Ifixed my speedent with a hammer and my drivers doorhandle broke. I'm stuck getting in from the pass side till white93Z34 helps my fix this thing. And guess what? Me= not complaining. It's a 14 year old car, things wear out and break.

BTW, not trying to sound like a dick at all, but I don't see why you're worked up.

Guest Anonymous

i wasn't really that pissed until both door handles broke... the passenger one went out first, yeah i was angry, and then the drivers door one broke, and i was really pissed. I always expected the drivers side one to go becuase its usually difficult to open. Also, we did have snow here, but it hasn't been that cold, to freeze these doors up for two days. When i had this car last winter it was much colder and I never had a problem getting in.

However, i did not know it was indecent to be royalled pissed when both doorhandles broke on your 2 door car. I'll have to excuse myself and the next time it happens i will post about how wonderful my day is and that the sky today was gorgeous.

I want to see pics of said dent....if my car was clean enough to go and take a picture of the dent I put in I would, but it's really dirty (still, have't washed it all winter)....

Oh Jeeze.. my doors woun't open! :roll:

How do you think I felt when I discovered coolant in my oil??

YAY, time to tear apart the ENGINE.

Now THAT, was a pain in the ass, but you didn't hear me complain about it. :bash:

And I still love my car and have future plans for it. I've broken off door handles just like most w-body owners here. Chances are you got pissed when you broke the first one so you yanked to hard and broke the other one. Shit happens, grow up.

there is a guy at work with a 2001 mitsubishi. And neither door can be opened, and it has been that way for three years!

Yay Dukes of Hazzard!

It could be worse!

Yeah, i was talking about taz...the white trash mascot. I however was laughing at you earlier for your animal like "instincts" to competely trash your vehicle when it doesn't do what you want. So I can see how you thought I was calling you a stupid animal.

Guest Anonymous

Well when both door handles are broken and you can't get in, and you were supposed to be in a meeting with an engineer half an hour ago, tempers flare.

Well when both door handles are broken and you can't get in, and you were supposed to be in a meeting with an engineer half an hour ago, tempers flare.

Yikes! Call a friend, Taxi, or start running is what i would do

Guest Anonymous

i let it idle for about half an hour to warm up inside to melt all the snow and ice i tracked in, and at least the idle was smooth and steady.

Don't fucking sell it. Keep it. Think about it. Pay the little bit of money to get the door fixed from the foot mark and KEEP IT. a few hundred for a dent is little of nothing compared to buying a new car...believe me...I KNOW FIRST HAND!!

You konw you like the car, so I don't see why you gotta sell it off right way in the spring. It'll last...jeez...you just got the damn thing running good and have added all kinds of custom shit to it. You appreciate that kinda stuff while your average Joe wouldn't. Serioulsy...keep it.

Doors can freeze on ANY car, and guess what.......most new cars have plastic door handles. :roll: I forsee this happening again.

Sometimes in the Beretta (same handle setup) I pull on the base of the handle to open in the winter, less leverage to break it off. I have never replaced a handle on that car (5 years)

The only problem is that it gets ice in the latch mechanism, and the door won't CLOSE once I open it rarely. I get real pissed off, but then realize I could sell all 3 of my cars to still owe money on a new one. It's only 4-5 months a year at the most, deal with it or park in a garage 24/7.

Luckily when doors freeze I have 9 chances to get into at least ONE car. :lol:

I disagree that plastic door handles break off easier.....I'm positive I could pull all my weight on my dad's Volvo or my mom's Acura door handles and they would not break.....I knew the second I touched the door handle on my Lumina that is was a weak ass design... Hell I KNOW I've put all my weight into pulling the door handle on my dad's Taurus, never cracked or broke