interior Piant

93 Grand Prix

i highly recommend duplicolors auto/import spray cans. The only difference between the two is choices of colors. They can be found at autozone for very cheap and work very well. I painted my interior plastics with this and their lacquer clear and it came out very nice/shiney and very hard. I even painted my grills and headlight trim(i have a '92 body style grand prix) which are both somewhat flexible plastics and it came out great on those too. even with flexing it wont crack.

Dude, what stuff did you paint? And BTW, you gotta come up with Lorenzo one day. i wanna see your ride man! He said he was gunna try and get you to come up last time he came but i guess u couldnt.

yeah I definetly want to come up there too, hows thursday? Unfortunatlely I work fri sat and sun and it's VERY hard for me to get the day off...i have school mon-wed.

At one point I had almost every panel in my car painted (doors, back seat area, lower carpet molding, arm rests, you name it) now I just have the A pillar covers painted, and I did the center dash pod in light silver metallic. I replaced everything else with pieces with the actual graphite color for durability.

hmm..Well i have school all week(yes im unfortunately only in highschool, atleast its my last year). Next thursday however, October 3rd, i dont really have to go in. That week is homecoming week(football) and all we do is have rallies outside and shit, theres no classes. And i already told my folks that i might not go in that week to work on the car if i wasnt finished(which i wont be) and they were cool with it. So would then be cool? Be prepared to get put to work though, on the car that is :D

Ill have to see how far i've come along. It seems i lost like every damn bolt! First i go to put the oil pump on and had no bolt so i had to buy one. Then i go for the intake, no bolts, so i went to GM for that, now i go for the damn coil packs and no bolts! Im like WTF! I guess when we re-organized my basement for my car parts, i misplaced all of them which will resurface ones the cars done just to piss me off. All i have left on the motor is to install the ignition/fuel things and brackets. By the time you can come up, im going to try and see if i can be ready to put the motor in, since i want help with that. i cant drop it in myself.