3.1 Turbo Smoking like crazy ***Retarded DIS plug***

Prospeeder

I had gone through a lower mount per year for a while before I got my new rack and pinion.

What does a rack and pinion have anything to do with how often motor mounts are worn out? :?

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• TGPilot

• Garrett Powered

• Gearhead43

Uhg, will some1 PLEASE take a pic of thiers, i need to fuckin see how thiers is, mine will NOT go on, that stupid oil retun hard lines in the way! and i just blocks/bends the latch up, i even moved it out of the way some, but when it goes back to natural position it pushes the plug out, and the plug doesnt latch, its no broken, but i seems bent mabye from the stupid oil return hard line pushing on it, fuck, and wil-l the zip tie even last long right next to the exhaust manifold?

no, its hidden, right behind that bar that supports those wire looms, you can even see the conectors 2 wires, Red and black/blueish between the Bar supporting the loom and the Coils, you can see it at an angle, right through where the hose to th turbo-airbox and thrrough the big coolant line and its right there, easiest to see with a flashlight

Yea it does! it bends down and out of site like that, but its almost like it bends at a sharper angle, almost like a 90* angle, ill have to double check tomarrow, but in

http://www.turbograndprix.com/infopics/nodis2.jpg

you can see the DIS plug right there, it plugs in, but think of the oil return hard line is further back and more of an angle, and its right were the DIS would plug in, and pushes it out

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/Prospeeder/1113.jpg

thats basicly where mine is, see how the plug and the side of the line hit

Yes yours is bent up, (green line) rebend it to clear the DIS plug...

tomorrow I'll I'll dig out a DIS and put it on both engines (then take pics) so you can see the difference.

Alright thanks a Ton! Mice are making a home in my TGP now that its not being drivin, Turds on the plenum, xover, and what not, and before i start it i better make sure theres not one hiding in the hose to the turbo :(

damn mice! I hate those bastersd! It helps if you dont leave candy and shit laying around in the car. I wasnt driving the car 6 months and they moved in and made a huge mess.

Ok this is rediculous, the fucker wont bend at all, i need smaller zipties if im gonnna do that, but what the hell?! why would it just now be too close??? Jeff M, Do you know what i can do???

oh ok, its high enough to wear i wouldnt need to dain oil, ill just rig this fucker up with Zip ties and mess with it in the heated autoshop, how long is the hard line to the pan? does it go back in its place very willingly?