parts for my car

Illuminous

okay, I have been looking all over the internet for parts for my car, specifically a white face guage kit. can anyone tell me where I can get performance parts for my 97 Lumina, if there are any? what is the aftermarket like for this car? I am looking for things like A-Pillar guage pods, white face guages, interior dress up, bodykit (I know razzi makes a body kit, but what else?), drop springs, rear spoilers, things of that nature. If anyone can give me websites or places to look that would be much appreciated.

Peace

and also, another question, are there any parts from other cars that I can use on my car? I have been reading about these cutlass digital guage clusters, can I use one of those?

Peace

Go to a junk yard for the spoiler, if you want it to look factory. you got the 3100, I guess, so theres is stuff out there......http://www.rsmracing.com Dont know about gauge clusters, or A-pillars. Hmmmmm.......Adco, makes a rear sway bar, Im pretty sure. Check http://www.fastfwdperformance.com for UD pulley, Chips, Coilovers and shocks. Thats about all I can think of now....Im sure others will know more.

Robby

thats cool, thanks man

as for the guage cluster, I have the Lumina guage cluster without the tach, almost looks like the 95-2000 monte cluster but without the tach and the temp guage is in place of the tach.

I was thinking about swapping a monte cluster in there, would that be possible??