• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• Kalgorn

• runt

• jeremy

hey, about the lip, will white grease last all winter, and protect them? please say it will, this things gotta just sit all winter and those are the only wheels i got for it, how much do i put on, light coat, coat the shit on, or what

Last winter I didn't put anything on, I think I might just try polishing them every couple of weeks (Mothers). If I decide to get lazy and put grease I'll slap the shit on thick so I don't have to worry about it.

well, did u use mothers every week or so, or did they turn to shit? or nothing happend?

Sigh, well, i peeled a wheel, came off perfect, yay, take off another, it takes a lttile paint with it, 3rd wheel it fucking chunks the fuck outa the lip peeling paint like no other, why the FUCK IS IT DOING THIS! OMG i cant take this anymore! shoulda left the stupid thing gold

hang on, ill take a pic, i cant get the tape any closer, how did u tape urs off! it must be the paint, i just used automotive paint, and now its too freakin late to respray them, its too cold

Either I'm blind, or you are NUTS!! Those look freaking awesome man!!!! I didn't see anything wrong with those until I realised what you were complaining about. Those look great dude, slap 'em on!

yes very sweet looking!! do not change a thing! honestly you wont be able to tell those miniscule imperfections unless people are looking at it THAT close!

nice work! :D

prolly when i replace the strut i guess i fucked up and the xoaver pipe i replace ill repaint the wheels with caliper paint. The damn strut ever scine i jacked it up is sticking 4 inches out, and it makes my car look retarded! the passenger side rear end is like jacked up 4 inches in the air, its retarded!

prolly when i replace the strut i guess i fucked up and the xoaver pipe i replace ill repaint the wheels with caliper paint. The damn strut ever scine i jacked it up is sticking 4 inches out, and it makes my car look retarded! the passenger side rear end is like jacked up 4 inches in the air, its retarded!

Have you drove it yet? It should go back to normal after you drive it.