any jap crap or mustang haters out there?

tgpguy21

does any one out there hate these jap crap cars with huge wings and body kits and crap? i personally cant stand them same with mustangs. but when are they gonna learn its not just any normal 3.1L gran prix their messin with?

I hate 'em cuz they're ugly. :puke:

They don't put double-decker 2-ft tall wings and huge-ass bigmouth body kits on cars from the factory because it's tasteless.

I don't know what makes some of these kids think it looks good!

Guest Anonymous

I don't like anything unless it's a w-body. With the exception of two other cars, 1) Olds Alero 2)Pontiac Blackbird, which is a beefed up firebird with 380h.p. factory. Sweet looking car.

I hate BIG wings and fart can exhausts on jap cars. And I have to agree, Mustangs are starting to PISS me off too. It seems everyone I know either has one or had one (the 88-Present model). Most of the one I see have a exhaust and intake and that is it.

i dont know if its just bad luck or just because theyre trying to grab my girls attention. But every time i go to my g/f's college to see her there always seems to be one of these 6 cylinder or 5.0 mustangs or a jap car with some punks in it. ill admit my car doesnt look the greatest it has sun fades from the previous guy who owend it, and for some reason he decided to paint it maroon. great sporty color huh? but my g/f loves it when she see's their face as were pullin away from them.

Well I hate Jap Crap too...oh wait I drive a MAZDA...

I hate Mustangs too.....oh wait I drive on of them too...

I hate W bodies....oh wait I love mine.

okay a little bit of talking because Im Bored.

My Mazda is a 1984 626 that I bought on ebay....I use it for work and for winter because of the 35+ mpg

Mustang....well its a 1983 LX with a Gt Strip on the hood and a set of Tow bar hook ups on the front....Looks total Ghetto but.... wait untill you Sit next to it at a Stop light...you thought your TGP was Quick...well put it this way my STE only see's Tail lights to her....

STE 1/4 90.02 @ 15.00

Stang 1/4 130 @10.50's

and if you want to know how this is acheved. well its called 460 CI and a C6 Tranny with a Toilet as a Carb.

But dont get me wrong I love the STE and I would never sell it.

and yeah I hate driving the Mazda too......