The Official W-Body Production Numbers Thread

fastbird232

IIRC ive got a dealer brochure of all the 94 "california special models"

they werent anything special except specific option packages...i think that package was available(according to my brochure) to the s10, cheyenne, lumina, cavalier, astro...they were pretty bare bones... the cheyenne was a v6.., except lumina had the buckets seats, cd player etc...

Brad where did you get those stats? form the link in the first post? If thats accurate...the 94 Euros were the rarest of em all!!! hahahah :twisted: :wink:

Brad where did you get those stats? form the link in the first post? If thats accurate...the 94 Euros were the rarest of em all!!! hahahah :twisted: :wink:

That sounds about right, I bet they are the rarest.

i used that link and sent him a message asking for the production numbers for the 1990-94 Lumina base, Euro, and Z34s

thats what i figured....retards i asked them how many Euros were made in 94 and they couldnt' give me a number :bash:

That's why I was wondering if it mattered what you ask for......I think what really matters is which person responds to your email. Some of the lazy men/women there probably look for all of 30secs and just say they don't have the figures, while others will actually take the time to find the info for you. :oops:

• 2 months later...

Alrighty..I know OLDer thread...anyway, I'm interested to know how many 1990 Lumina Euro 3.1 2 door coupes in White (8554) were made.

Unfortunately those links on the first page no longer work...are there new ones, or did GM get pissed off about all the e-mails lol???

90 Olds Cutlass Int

Coupe I-Series

5,602 total

1,839 CF5 (astroroof)

4,326 1SC

1 LD2 (standard Quad)

503 LGO (HO Quad)

2,506 WJ7 (leather)

Sedan:

7,474 total

1,754 CF5

6,696 1SC

338 LGO

4,705 WJ7

Really makes me wonder about how many LGO base model Cutlass Supreme 2-doors there were...our car is probaby 1 of 1 since it has factory keyless entry too...and that bitchin' trunk rack

Dear Mr. Leonard,

Thank you for contacting the Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center. I hope that you are having a nice evening, and I appreciate you taking the time to write us in regards to the production totals of the 1990 Chevrolet Lumina Euro coupe.

Unfortunately, I do not have a breakdown of the Euro production. There were 43,912 1990 Lumina coupes produced, but there is no further breakdown available. I apologize, but I hope that this information is helpful.

If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-222-1020. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Your file number is 1-373470519.

Again, thank you for contacting Chevrolet.

Sincerely,

Greg Martin

Customer Relationship Manager

Chevrolet Customer Assistance Center

Well shit...either this guy didn't look, or they actually don't know the number of 90 Euro coupes painted in white...at least I tried

90 Olds Cutlass Int

Coupe I-Series

5,602 total

1,839 CF5 (astroroof)

4,326 1SC

1 LD2 (standard Quad)

503 LGO (HO Quad)

2,506 WJ7 (leather)

I e-mailed Olds a few years ago, and they told me a total of 650 Cutlass Supremes got the AstroRoof in 1990.

I am starting to think they means how many SL's got the AstroRoof in '90.

Wish I knew exactly what they meant. :motz2:

Dear :idea: ,

Thank you for contacting the Buick Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate your patience while we researched your request in regards to your 1996 Buick Regal Gran Sport Sedan.

Research indicates the following:

Production total for the 1996 Buick Gran Sport was 13,417.

The Gran Sport Sedan Content (RPO Z13) includes the Gran Touring Package (Y56), specific 16" aluminum wheels, 3800 Series II V6 engine, bucket seats and full-length operating console, specific Gran Sport interior and exterior identification and specific exterior appearance with two-tone paint (montone exterior option available in all colors; Slate Gray lower accent available with all exterior colors except 36 and 49).

[source: Buick Production Figures, 1996 Buick Product Guide]

We wouldn't know if the vehicle was a showroom vehicle. The original selling dealership was Desert Buick GMC Pontiac, whose physical address is:

6400 W Sahara

Las Vegas, NV 89146-3033

I have documented your concern with the Customer Assistance Center under request number 1-374410634. If you should need to contact us in the future, simply reply to this message or call our Buick Customer Assistance Center at 1-800-521-7300. Customer Relationship Managers are available Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., Eastern Time.

Again, thank you for contacting Buick.

Sincerely,

Cheri Denton

Customer Relationship Manager

Buick Customer Assistance Center

finally got an answer from gm, but it doesnt help any with special edition i dont think unless B4S/GTP doesnt include SPED's. ill have to check my rpo's when i get home (only 3118 got my wheels). from what i remember checking my spid's, it was not a special edition gtp

1996 Pontiac Grand Prix Production Figures:

SE Coupe 31,811

SE Sedan 45,369

Total 77,180

RPO B4S/GTP Package 3,704

RPO LQ1/3.4L DOHC V-6 Engine in a Coupe 3,704, Sedan 415 and Total

RPO D81 Rear Deck Spoiler 25,632

RPO B5Z High Polished Wheel 3,118

RPO CF5 (factory installed) Sunroof in a Coupe 5,196, Sedan 437 and

Total 5,633

RPO 35U Dark Teal on a Coupe 8,122, Sedan 12,457 and Total 20,579.

I would enjoy some production

numbers for my car. I would

like to know how many green

special editions were made and

how many with the 3.4X. Also

would like to know how many

special editions in general

there were and how many had

the 3.4X. Any additional

information beyond that would

be appreciated also such as

options like leather and

sunroof, etc. Thanks.

no sp.ed. info. so if there were 3xxx gtp's made, how many were "special editions"? according to anecdotal evidence,not many sped had the LQ1, so i assume its bout 1000 or less, but then again, it seems like there is no way to tell if a car was a "special edition" or not

Guest Anonymous

Dear Mr. Padluck,

Thank you for contacting the Pontiac Customer Assistance Center. I appreciate

you taking the time to write us seeking info on the production of the 1992 Grand

Prix Richard Petty Edition.

We were able to locate some information on the 1992 Grand Prix. Unfortunately at

the time of the 1992 production the paint color was not being tracked. I

certainly hope this information will be of assistance to you.

1992 Grand Prix:

(WJ1)2-Door Coupe =42,165

W/ 3.1 liter=35,036

W/ 3.4 Manual trans. =499

W/ 3.4 Auto. Trans. =6,630

Total Grand Prix SE=47,137

W/ 3.1 liter=39,274

W/ 3.4 Manual trans. =499

W/ 3.4 Auto. Trans. =7,364

(B49)Richard Petty Edition SE Coupe=1,000

W/ Manual Trans. = 75

W/ Auto. Trans=925

(UV6)HUD - Coupe=2,476

(U1A)Compact Disc - Coupe=1,025

(CF5)Sunroof - Coupe=5,141

Grand Total Grand Prix=106,633

[RPO Code for the Limited Edition was B4M]

• 3 weeks later...

The special edition package included the following:

*Specific areo ground effects and wheel flares wide body-color

*Body side appliqué wheels

*16" aluminum tires

*P225/60R16 Performance split dual exhaust sport suspension

i wrote a whole schpeel but i lost it by accident. thats exactly what the reply was when i asked what special edition was. as suspected, it means nothing. just that all speds had to have the following to be elligible to have the "special edition" dealer package just so you thought you were getting a cooler car :lol:

Hey Everyone,

GM has what they call a Vintage Package. The following is what is included in the Canadian GM Package. There is a fee involved and will vary with some cars. I'm sure that for all W-body friends in the US that it will be similar.

All I have is the NUMBER FOR CANADA. It is 1-888-467-6853.

The information will be provided on a research basis and will include all available information such as: option content, selling dealer, original paint and trim, production/shipping date, production plant, engine number, quantities of the model produced/sold in Canada, and copies of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers specifications or sales data as available. The information that is available depends on the year of the vehicle.

what they call a vintage package.

Hope this helps everyone as much as it can.

Best regards to all,

DAVID HAYES

PRESIDENT OF

HAYES PERFORMANCE PLUS

Hey Everyone,

GM has what they call a Vintage Package. The following is what is included in the Canadian GM Package. There is a fee involved and will vary with some cars. I'm sure that for all W-body friends in the US that it will be similar.

All I have is the NUMBER FOR CANADA. It is 1-888-467-6853.

The information will be provided on a research basis and will include all available information such as: option content, selling dealer, original paint and trim, production/shipping date, production plant, engine number, quantities of the model produced/sold in Canada, and copies of Motor Vehicle Manufacturers specifications or sales data as available. The information that is available depends on the year of the vehicle.

what they call a vintage package.

Hope this helps everyone as much as it can.

Best regards to all,

DAVID HAYES

PRESIDENT OF

HAYES PERFORMANCE PLUS

That sounds awesome! Thanks for the info!

Hey everyone,

Sorry to all for getting off topic but,

Any time you have info that you got a question about just ask me. I gather tons of info like what I provided because of working not just with W-Body cars but ALL Cars. We build up show cars so we need to know where to find as much info as we can. In our province here we are a sponsoring vendor and shop for various car clubs, some like The Northernlights Oldsmobile Club which covers Alberta and BC, The Fiero Clubs for Alberta, and so on.

Best Regards To All In The Club!

Regards,

David Hayes

President of

Hayes Performance Plus

Hey everyone,

Sorry to all for getting off topic but,

Any time you have info that you got a question about just ask me. I gather tons of info like what I provided because of working not just with W-Body cars but ALL Cars. We build up show cars so we need to know where to find as much info as we can. In our province here we are a sponsoring vendor and shop for various car clubs, some like The Northernlights Oldsmobile Club which covers Alberta and BC, The Fiero Clubs for Alberta, and so on.

Best Regards To All In The Club!

Regards,

David Hayes

President of

Hayes Performance Plus

Do you have a further break down of the 1990 Lumina coupes...into how many had what engine and options, and colors??