• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grandprixsteturbo

• Dannymik

• jeremy

• Prospeeder

So.. is this car sitting in a salvage/junk yard? If it is, why is she trying to sell it? Shouldn't it be the property of the yard now?

Either way, this is teetering on getting locked, especially since she didn't know the current condition of the car. I think had people known what kind of condition the car is sitting in, none of them would have been intrested.

Thanks Wacky for the lowdown on this TSTE.

Sounds like it's good for an LG5 block for parts, at best.

I think she would be blessed to have someone take it for free. Doesn't sound like there is much left, but the LG5 block would be useful for a buildup. Just make sure a machine shop checks for stress cracks. A wreck can do much unseen damage to a motor.

Well I told her I would give her 200 on it.. Before I knew the condition and she said no that she wanted atleast 300 soo ....

after reading about the updated condition I wouldn't give her more than $100 for that pile. Where is she anyways?

Well I told her I would give her 200 on it.. Before I knew the condition and she said no that she wanted atleast 300 soo ....

after reading about the updated condition I wouldn't give her more than $100 for that pile. Where is she anyways?

I think we scared her away. :lol:

I think she was trying to get some sucker to give her more then the car would ever be worth and now that someone has seen it and told the rest of us that its a pile of steaming poo she went lookin fer suckers somewhere elese...

Marcus18 STE is in prestine condition compared to this one. :lol: I would buy Marcus18 STE since its already setup for 5spd. Im suppriesed no one has yet bought his yet.

Well I say lock it since no info from the seller or off toppic like we have. :oops: :bash: . :lol:

Don't worry about it.. I don't see anyone here buying it anyway. If they are intrested in it, they can PM her to discuss it.

I'm gonna lock this up.