Smashed up Grand Prix STE Turbo!!!

grandprixsteturbo

your right Luke...the newer 5 stars have a more wider face to each spoke on the wheel.

You guys are so funny with all your car talk! :smilielol:

sadly its is funny, but its a w-body thang that runs through our veins!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grandprixsteturbo

• Dannymik

• jeremy

• LukeZ34

did u floor it and go fast lots! lol, how much would it be to fix that, i bet u could find an a regular STE in a J/y and stripe the side panels off it

did u floor it and go fast lots! lol, how much would it be to fix that, i bet u could find an a regular STE in a J/y and stripe the side panels off it

Yes I used the turbo quite frequently...the police weren't impressed that's for sure! I have no idea about what it would be to fix my car, but as a college student, and having a baby to take care of I can't afford it. It's time to say good bye to my first baby...my GPT!

no no, TGP, lol, not grand prix turbo, Turbo grand prix, but in ur case, Turbo STE< or TSTE :lol:

heyyyyyyy don't laugh at me, JEEEZ I don't know, ok I'll remember that TSTE...happy? :worship:

Uhh.. I'm pretty sure it needs a hell of a lot more than just a few side panels. The unibody is crumpled in front of the pass. door. so that right there would seal the deal. Plus, I'm sure there's lots more damage that can't been seen in the pictures.

wow, did she ever say what she hit? lol

Ease up the the lady 8) , or when your car breaks or gets smashed we will needle you on and on an on :roll: :lol:

Back to topic, hope its getting closer to a home!!

Jeff M

No "she" never did. I had just turned 21, and was up a the bar with fam. and friends, we were going to an after party, everyone thought I was the most sober to drive, we made a wrong turn, I went to pull into a school driveway to back out and turn around...it was dark and raining really hard, I missed the driveway and hit a light poll going 40mph. They were going to let me off cause I grew up there, but the State patrol came, and I got a DUI, and my Grandparents had to post bail so I could go home. Worst day of my life!!!

:bawl: Jennifer

No "she" never did. I had just turned 21, and was up a the bar with fam. and friends, we were going to an after party, everyone thought I was the most sober to drive, we made a wrong turn, I went to pull into a school driveway to back out and turn around...it was dark and raining really hard, I missed the driveway and hit a light poll going 40mph. They were going to let me off cause I grew up there, but the State patrol came, and I got a DUI, and my Grandparents had to post bail so I could go home. Worst day of my life!!!

:bawl: Jennifer

I will appologize for all this having to be brought up Jennifer :oops:

Lets all get back on track to your original reason for the post of just "Selling a TSTE"!!!

Better luck now with the more important things in your life (your own child is one of the best :D )

Jeff M

Could have been worse...you could have taken someone's life instead of just dimming the light on the street that night! :roll:
I know, I was lucky and so was everyone else, my stupid, carless decision to drive drunk could have taken the lives of my friends or some innocent people. It's worth having my car destroyed rather than anyone being hurt!

BTW, my car really messed up the poll, I thought I was going to end up having to pay the state for it!!! :shock:

Jeff M, That's right...let' focus on the task at hand...SOMEONE BUY MY CAR DAMMIT!!! Actually I might have a potential buyer... :o

Jeff M, That's right...let' focus on the task at hand...SOMEONE BUY MY CAR DAMMIT!!! Actually I might have a potential buyer... :o

Good, lets not keeping bringing up the past, you paid your dues and learned some lessons (not that you need to have our approval!).

Glad to hear you might have a buyer :D

Jeff M

someone from this board or local?

Jenn, thats good to hear! People from this site take more pride in a older Pontiac that the average public who would just call the tow truck to haul it away to the j/y.

I may be extremely interested in this car - honestly - I like workin' on wrecked projects and makin' 'em barely drivable (look at my lumina)

although I think this one would serve as a greater challenge!

if you've got any more pic's e-mail 'em to me - davefromcolorado@mn.rr.com

--Dave.

So........

Upon recent "revealings"....

Do some of those "special" pics you mentioned in the "Whatever" section come with the car? :drool:

(although I wasn't on at the time of climax, just caught the boring and dissapointing end of it)

I just got back from looking at it. I will answer any question about the car.

The Sheriff had some nice storys about that car and other cars that were there. :lol:

The Sheriff had some nice storys about that car and other cars that were there. :lol:

so how much to get this thing so that it doenst hurt to look at?

so how much to get this thing so that it doenst hurt to look at?

Its be on repair and its not even a parts car. I got pissed and walked away. I couldnt stand looking at it.

Lets say those pictures she post are way better then what the car looks like in person. Those pictures most be very old.

1) This car has been "vandalzised "spelling" It's been sitting for a very long time.

2)Alot of the main engine parts are missing. Turbo crossover pipe is gone. Turbo and the air filter/plastic tube it missing,ECM is missing. I could name more. But I was only interested in the turbo parts.

3)Engine is missing a motor mount. I think thats what its called. Basicly the right side of the engine"where the car hit the pole" is sitting in mud. Where the left side is still mounted to the car. I hope that makes sense.

4)Back window is smash glass everywhere backseat. Nothing to protect the inside of the car if it rains or snow etc.

5)Overall the car looks like a trash can inside. People that have been ripping off parts must throw their trash inside. Because there to lazy to throw it on the ground. :roll:

6)Front bumper is trashed barely hanging on. I would say that might be the next part that gets stolen.

I would not recommend even moving it. The whole front end looks like it would just rip apart. It's a total wreck. I would love to fine the punks that rip the parts off it and beat the shit out of them!