• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• grandprixsteturbo

• Dannymik

• jeremy

• LukeZ34

TGPilot, it's seemed like vinyl to me...gray. The tire is sticking out the wrong way...totally f#cked up!!!

Jennifer

Dannymik, well I have no knowledge of cars, and yeah I was thinking it would maybe sell for someone to use the parts...all this talk about my car depresses me!!! :bawl:

Jennifer

Dannymik, I agree actually, I would go lower than 500.00, I was checkin if anyone would take it for that...he he he! I'd go lower cause the person who takes it has to go pick it up, and thats a pain in the ass. :willynilly:

TGPilot, no not the rear...the right front. Hummm I haven't seen it for awhile...I wouldn't say it's great, it's been sitting for a couple years outside, carpet and seats where fine as I remember. All the other tires are just fine...

WTF is a headliner..hello I'm a girl.

Easy now! :shock:

Headliner =

On the roof of the car above your (head) is fabric (liner). Head....liner.

I was taught many things by a 25 year old girl when I was 17 years old that still prove true to just about any car I work on...do not underrate yourself or females in the mechanic's world! :wink:

TGPilot, yeah I guess I did take apart and put back together an engine in shop class, and put together an M16 in the National Guard. Its in good condition BTW. (headliner)

guys, are those the stock wheels on the STE?

No.. Those actually look like the 97+ Grand Prix 5 star rims.

sorry, I must have had a brain fart...they looked like the ones on the '94-'96 GP's, but I didnt know if they put them on the TSTE's...they could be the newer 5 stars as you stated.

well Its a few hours up there but I am highly interseted.. I am in the prosess of working alot of over time to buy two other tgp's I found so If a good price can be agreed on I think I could pull my trailer up there..

I was taught many things by a 25 year old girl when I was 17 years old

me too!!!!! it was fantastic!!! :lol:

free bump

:lol: :lol:

Actually I spent most of my time between 17-19 with 30-35 year old married chicks! :twisted:

perfecseal, for sure, I would take an offer, I would really just like to get the car out of there so I don't have to worry about it. And I know that as is, it's a big piece of shit, peice of shit or not...I really love it! :bawl:

Jennifer

your right Luke...the newer 5 stars have a more wider face to each spoke on the wheel.

You guys are so funny with all your car talk! :smilielol:

O.k now you all are being pervs... :shock:

Yea no kidding, and we don't even know you very well to be getting weird on ya :lol: Thanks for giving it right back to us 8)

A few quick things, yours seats are leather and if in good condition, would be valuable from a parts standpoint, along with the rest of the interior, and the all important engine bay goodies!!!! If you ever find you want and can afford another TSTE they do show up, but like any 15 :shock: year old car, it better have had some wear parts replaced or it will be a bit of a pain/cost till you get them done and for it to be trouble-free. There are many like you that know its as a great car to have and drive, doing all the right things for the owner, and compared to other cars is out in the front, just consider to get it to a trouble-free car there is an initial cost, still well below any new car (and those can break too :lol: ) and its montly payment, hell if owners traded $300 to $400 a month new car payments for a used car paid for, after a year those payments would total $3,600 to $4,800, with that much money in the savings you would run out of things to replace on this car :lol: and then have it run another 15 years before things wear out, but with a new car, would still be making those $3,600 to $4.800 yearly new car payments for a few more years :evil: .

Good luck Jennifer

Jeff M

Hmmmmm.........

That car looks vaguely familiar.....

newwheels.jpg

From the small pic they look kind of like 94-96 GTP wheels. Like yours truely (me!).

Although they sort of look like 97+ 5 spokes with the front wheel slightly turned like that.

The wheels are a mystery to me, at least as of now.

Bossman429, OMG it's my car...

no it isn't, yours is f#$#ed up :D

seriously though, if it were local I would pick it up for the drivetrain and the seats

Bossman429, OMG it's my car...

no it isn't, yours is f#$#ed up :D

seriously though, if it were local I would pick it up for the drivetrain and the seats

don't be a smart ass!!! :D