Actual Dyno CHARTS.

Canada

Guest TurboSedan

Aaron, where's that dyno sheet?!? :!: :?: :!: :D

Aaron's gonna have to wait another 19 Days 19 Hours 6 Minutes. maybe Tony can post the dyno graph now that he owns the car...

In the monte???

Yup. I'll have the dyno up soon. I have a print out, but need to take a pic of it to post it. Their RPM input was messed up, so all I have is horsepower versus wheel speed. You can probably derive torque from it...

Tim

For now, here's my small one from my Cardomain. 263 wheel horsepower. My last dyno at this shop was 166 wheel horsepower. I had no prep and no tuning. More details are on my Cardomain page. E-mail me if you want a bigger pic of the dyno.

719379_83_full.jpg

Tim

• 3 weeks later...
what else is done to that

to tell you the truth, that seems really low.

i know someone that pulled 262 on a 3.2 non-intercooled

i guess a 60 whp gain from an IC alone is pretty low :roll:

the motor is bone stock. stock manis, stock tb, stock SC, stock cam, stock rockers and springs. EVERYTHING STOCK.

that considered....254.9 WHP and 352.7 WTQ ain't bad.

for example. a guy with a gp went and dynoed with me and acheived 263.2 whp from his S1X cam, full valve train, PEMS, and a 3.1

dyno.jpg

That is what the engine in my TGP pulled in our '88 GT /5spd on a very bad Haltech tune :oops:

Once I have a job I'll dyno the TGP....oh wait...it needs to actually be able to run under WOT first :evil: :roll:

That is what the engine in my TGP pulled in our '88 GT /5spd on a very bad Haltech tune :oops:

Once I have a job I'll dyno the TGP....oh wait...it needs to actually be able to run under WOT first :evil: :roll:

Wow that's bad, N/A 3.1s can almost do that, almost.... :lol:

btw, 88GTs suck, everybody hates them, so you should kill yourself and give it to me, that way I can be a loser too.

Edit-btw that was a joke...lol...I'll get my charts in asap for my 218 and 178.

ha ha.

As soon as I find a scanner that is free, you'll have em. I lost my 218 chart though, the only chart I can find is my 212 one right now. I'll look around, its probly lying around somewhere.

Guest TurboSedan

PFI can email you the Dyno graph. just tell them the date you ran and that you were there with the Grand Prix meet (they'll know what day you're talking about then). also, make sure to tell them the #s.....but be sure to tell them the torque # too otherwise they might give you my dyno graph :wink: (i also put down 178whp with my GTS at PFI the same day Aaron did with his red Z34, but i also put down 31ft/lbs more torque than him hehehe).

Guest TurboSedan

cool. Bill (PFI owner) has told me several times that he can email dyno graphs. just tell them the #s and you should be set. i stopped by there about a month after the March 19th dyno-meet and they pulled it up on the computer and printed them out for me.

Here is the graph for my 1992 Lumina Z34 5-speed. The car has a brand new GM crate engine and an old K&N drop in filter, other than that, it is bone stock. Factory rated at 200hp/200tq, it made 178whp/186wtq, which is about 204hp/214tq at the cank assuming a 15% loss. I apologize for it being in MPH, not RPM, I have the RPM one right in front of me. The blue run was stopped at 7000rpm, the red run at 6600. Max torque at 4100rpm, max HP at 5400.

dynograph.jpg

I contacted DynoPro about my white car's runs. He has not gotten back to me with the graphs, and has not added me to the Mile High Record they have going, I should be in the Beretta class, ranked first, but he has not gotten back to me after a few weeks. Fuck them, I'm sticking to PFI.

That is where they put the other Z34 that ran there, in the Beretta class. Probably GM eearly 90s FWD, and the 2 cars are vwery similiar. We are obviously not in the GP class. I guess we could be, but we shouldn't be. Our engines are down so much power, and we are so much older, than they are.