glove box combination problem

I just baught one of these cars and i cant get the glove box open, i was wondering is their anyway to figure out the code, or if not is their anyway to break it open without messing it up that much. thanks for your help john.

How many digits is the combination?

If it's something simple like 3, all you'd reall have to do is try each combination.

000, 001, 002, 003, 004....etc until you have it. it doesn't take as long as it sounds, I've done it plenty of times with those 3 digit bicycle locks. (No, I'm not a thief, I just have a bad memory when it comes to things like that)

-MaD-

i have the same problem ive tried every combo and still no luck. i took a screw driver and carfully push a pin back and it opened but i guess the only real way for me to fix it is to have it taken back to the dealer.

Take it to a dealer. I had the same problem when I got my car. The local dealer had a special key that slipped under the combination numbers and when the right combo was found, it slipped inward. Mine was done for free.