-

ManicMechanic

I believe that member with the HID's is gnatgsplat. i dont know if you were talking just about Z34's but he has them in his cutlass

I believe that member with the HID's is gnatgsplat. i dont know if you were talking just about Z34's but he has them in his cutlass

Right.. but HID's aren't the best thing to do without a projector... otherwise it tends to blind the hell out of the other guys on the road.

Right.. but HID's aren't the best thing to do without a projector... otherwise it tends to blind the hell out of the other guys on the road.

:withstupid: this is why i'm going to pay someone to put hid progectors in composite headlight fixtures. that match the stock cutlass supreme ones.

Member, or Founder?

I just have HID bulbs in my cars.

SSBlack has an HID retrofit. That's when you cut the projector lamps out of a real HID assembly and modify your stock headlights to hold the projector lamp.

I'd like to do a retrofit someday, and even have the spare headlights to attempt it, but it costs money and takes a lot of time and I have other priorities right now. :(

they make projectors with angel eyes for the Eclipses, I really want a set, but I don't want to shell out the $ they look sweet though. The outside bulb is the low beams, when they are on the ring around the inside high beam "glows" just like the newer bimmers

IMG_5022.jpg