I am now Cutlass-less.....

jeremy

I am kinda temted to retire mine, either sell it or replace it and keep it, theres a 83000 mile 1998 grand prix gtp here locally for 6k, I was thinking about buying a 1998 police intereceptor crown vic complete with cage and grill guard for 5700 but now I don't know what I want,

that and I just paid 1k for my insurance for the next 6 months so I am about a grand short but, undecided as of now.

I bought the '93 SHO 5spd last night. The interior is flawless, exterior in great shape too. The Motor/Trans/clutch appeared very strong and I can be happier with the $1200 that I spent on her. The one flaw that I found on the way home was that none of the brake lights worked, so I have to investigate that right away. More pics in the other car section will follow today.

Damn, Jeremy! Crossing over to the dark side so soon?? :nono: :gone2far:

I have never been one that is stuck strickly with one car company. I try to enjoy/sample whatever is out there, I wouldn't want to limit my choices by stick with certain manufacturers.

Check your hazards, if your hazards don't work either, then the fuse is toast.

I will do that today when I get home. I have been researching it a little bit on the SHO forums and it looks like it is either the fuse or the BOO switch (sounds like a common problem).

Damn, Jeremy! Crossing over to the dark side so soon?? :nono: :gone2far:

I have never been one that is stuck strickly with one car company. I try to enjoy/sample whatever is out there, I wouldn't want to limit my choices by stick with certain manufacturers.

Yeah, I know what you mean. Just busting your balls. :wink: Glad to hear you found something you like!