Movies and TV shows w/ w-body's

93 Grand Prix

i found it, after going through ALL my old posts, and it never showed up, must of happened when the forum went down or something..

anyways, here you go, ill have to stop bittorrent, so download it soon so i can fire bittorrent back up again :)

Right Click, Save As 31MB

John

I just watched that. Right in the first few seconds of it, there is a maroon Regal Coupe that drives by. Custom or Ltd.

Spotted a two door body kitted Lumina(white in color) on a show called "Area 51: Fact or Fiction" a second ago on the TLC channel. It's still on now(until 11pm EST), it was about 35mins into the show, it drove by while a some guy was doing some video surveillance in some Nevada town. It might have had a Z34 front end on it(thought it was a Z' initially until I saw there were no louvers and it had different side skirts...looked damn good).

The movie 'Midnight Ride' with Mark Hamill has a 92 Cutlass Supreme Convertable in it with a blower poking up through the hood. I think the blower was fake though because the car was supposed to appear to be SUPERfast.

:P

there is a Lumina in the VW commercial right behind the T-bird

:werd:

every time i see that commerical i'm always like "LOOK...THERE'S A LUMINA RIGHT THERE!!!" as i'm jumping outta my seat.

• 1 month later...

UPDATE: old threadness!!

just finished watching Road Trip once again, and there's a grey first gen Lumina sedan that's parked right outside the party house...just thought i'd share

UPDATE: old threadness!!

just finished watching Road Trip once again, and there's a grey first gen Lumina sedan that's parked right outside the party house...just thought i'd share

I saw that as well. Since I watched Kingpin, and Road Trip, then Austin Powers on TV, I couldn't remember which movie I saw the Lumina in.

YOU are correct sir YES!

I might as well throw something in here...

In Season One of Dave Chappelle's show (have it on DVD and seen it like 15 million times)

In the intro for the Tyrone Biggums the crackhead bit where he goes to talk to little kids at school (I think its Episode #2 but i'm not sure) theres a Gold 94-97 Cutlass Supreme Coupe with the miniquads waiting to turn left at a corner...

Its kinda difficult to explain but its right in the middle of the shot...

Good looking cutty too...

On Police Videos there was a pursuit of a '92-97 Cutlass Supreme sedan (medium teal) but they didn't pit it to stop it, they did shoot out his tires just as he sped off (was already pulled over initially) he ended up just stopping after all the crack flew out the window....LOL

i saw one on insomniac (sp?) with dave attel...

it was a bright red z34 in new orleans. it was parked on the side of the road.

looked stock from what i saw.

Its pretty pathetic that we get all kiddy over some family sedans.. edspecially when they arn't the main focus of attention

I just saw 8mm and there was a red 88-90 cutlass supreme 2 door. It was somewhere near the middle. I cant remember exactly where it was, as I fell asleep minutes after seeing it.

Didnt read all posts but in Keven Smith's Jersey Girl where ben afflack and liv tyler have thier first date. Outside the window across the street is a 92ish Blue 4 door Euro

• 1 month later...

I just now saw a Sharpie commercial watching the Price is Right. A young kid is taking driving lessons, and the car they use is a gold 4-door Lumina base model.

I just now saw a Sharpie commercial watching the Price is Right. A young kid is taking driving lessons, and the car they use is a gold 4-door Lumina base model.

Dude, I just saw that too! LOLOL

Dude, I just saw that too! LOLOL

I turn the channel during The Price is Right commerical

• 2 weeks later...

There's a nice red Cutty convertible in a movie called "The Glass Shield" from 1994 that I just saw when flipping channels a second ago. The Cutlass looked so damn clean being that it was new. 8) It's at the very beginning of the movie and gets pulled over by the cops(first 5mins of the movie).

• 2 weeks later...

Went to the movies (saw the longest yard) and in the preview for "The War of the Worlds" with Tom Cruise, theres a dark blue lumina

at first, i didnt think that movie looked to good, but after seeing the long preview in the theater, it looks good.