-

ManicMechanic

Yowza!

I wonder what happened! With the roof bent back like that I wonder if they went under something like a semi trailer. It could be that the fire department had to cut the roof back to extracate the survivors/bodies. Who knows, the mystery of auto wrecks.

You think the lateral G's of the impact pushed those inst cluster needles over like that? Crazy!

Holy shit!!! :shock: You can't even get any good parts off of it in a junkyard if you tried! Maybe the rear lights. I wonder if there were any survivors?

Im sure the year is on it, but just looking, the trim is all black, not the dark graphite "Euro Gray"..

And the center panel in the tails is black, on a Euro, and reads Chevrolet

almost looks like a Car a fellow Trucker ran over in NY 2 years ago except it was a BMW and the cop put a parking ticket on the car after he was instructed to just run it over...

lemme be the first to say....."at'll buff right out!!"

its a 91-92 because there's no black accents in the wheels, the center taillight says Chevrolet, not the bowtie....but how come its got the base cluster???

My brother was the Chief of Queensbury Central Fire Department in Northern New York and I was with him on scene for a few accidents in the past. I am not saying yeah or nay to this accident...but I have seen cars worse than that and all survived, not in good shape mind you...but alive and kicking afterwards! :shock:

Then I have seen accidents where the car was still drivable and the driver or passenger was dead on arrival! :|

That is scarey shit to see! :shock:

Yowza!

I wonder what happened! With the roof bent back like that I wonder if they went under something like a semi trailer.

Or maybe a plane dropped on it. :shock:

Ahh he was trying to turn it into a convertable, and when he shut the garage door the garage caved in, that's all that happened there. He also tried showing off to his friends by pegging the speedo and taking a picture of it, but obviously he failed to impress.