Get gas tonight

Garrett8

from CNN.com

Gasoline prices could rocket 24 cents a gallon the next few days, as stations across the USA scramble to keep up with big jumps in the prices of oil and wholesale gas, a veteran energy-price analyst forecast Thursday.

It just went up like 25 cents a gallon a few days ago...WTF is this??? I have almost a full tank right now, but I'll go fill her up to the top right now. The STE has like 3/4 tank too...only when I filled that up it was about 1.70 a gallon for 94 octane...I imagine the gas in that car isn't the best quality right now, being 5 months old.

Shawn

Guest Anonymous

I love how they keep promoting "bigger and more powerful" SUV's with v8's and get like 10 MPG... Ive been behind them at the pump, and they spend over $50 on one fillup...

Gas is $2.65 here... whats it going to go up to next?

It's funny that they say the gas problem has been resoloved and that they getting more and more supply of it yet the prices never drop they just keep rising and rising without any logic. Like i insurance companies I guess. Make profit while its still manditory :roll:

The way I see things is that most people don't care about cars. For most people its just a method of transportation. So here is a simple solution that will suite both car brain dead people and car nut enthusiasts. Give hydrogen low hp cars to basic average user and have specialized license to buy fuel for car enthusiasts where HP really matters. Simple yet effective. Not only it will benefit both sides but it will clean the air quality drastcily. But hey what jackass with a fat belly is gona stop making billions of dollars and switch to alternative fuel for 90% of the public and make less money.....

Big surprise, the weather gets nicer out and the prices rise. The people in charge aren't stupid, they know that people drive a lot more in the summer, they're just capitalizing on it. Is it going to keep me from driving my Wagoneer? Not totally, but it would be nice to drive the Cutlass around now that it's nicer out. Guess I'll have to pull the Z back out of retirement.

Just saw on the business report that the price of a barrel of oil went down $1 today to just under $54 a barrel

We'll see, 2.19 here for 87 octane.............Big SUV fad ends, GM dies, Burban/Tahoe plant here in Janesville shut down since Christmas I believe, But GM is fasting tracking some new large SUV's to market to usher in new sales :lol:

yea gas $1.91 in Jersey for regular (87) & here the cheapest in philly is like $2.09.

This fucking sucks. I guess i'm glad i just filled my car up the other night with jersey gas then. :roll:

only when I filled that up it was about 1.70 a gallon for 94 octane...
$1.70!?!?!? Dude, what I would give fot that today. $2.13 for the cheep 89 octane up PA... :bawl:

all this REALLY SUCKS since the cutlass isnt being driven. I have the lady's 2003 Durango...and with the way i drive, or just the ammount, its terriable

jon

I heard the prices of gas the last 2 or 3 years ago were equivallent to 1980 somehow with the inflation rate. So the prices now are just rising up to our current inflation rate.

i paid $2.25 for regular monday night when i filled up. the next pump over was an Avalanche....paid $65 for 38 gallons :shock:

dont wanna think of what its gonna jump up to next :roll:

18gaspricep.jpg

I remember when THAT was high... I remember seeing $1.38 for regular back in Junior year of high school... now we're lucky to see $1.89.... fuck, this is insane. I was just in Chicago with $2.45 gas prices, now it's hitting $2.25 here at home!! :willynilly:

I may be buying a Geo very soon...