Attn: malibuolds

RedZMonte

Any chance i would be able to borrow your stock TGP turbo? unless your planning on installing it soon. I want to take it to tec in golden hand compare it with a few other turbos they offer. TimG makes it out my way every couple weeks or so, so he could bring it to me if your cool with it. Also i have prices on parts for a custom crossover. i need to get off my lazy azz and get over to my welder and see what he would charge for welding it together.

Also are you interested in Jet coating your exhaust manifolds, X-Over, turbo housing and downpipe. Let me know i am going to be doing allot of jet coating here in the very near future.

My exhaust housing on my trubo and 1 manfiold is allready getting coated. once i build the X-over and downpipe i will also do them along with the 2nd manfiold. I am also doing a Turbo housing, manfiold and wastegate dump tube for a GSR and a CRX. I also may offer my GTP (1997+) intakes with a jet coating. my turbo housing and front manifold is going to cost about $75.

OR if you want your boost pipes redone in solid piping i can do all that cheap and powder coat it any color you want.

Shane

Guest TurboSedan

actually i don't have the turbo yet; i'm buying one from Intlcutlass and hope to have it in the next couple weeks. i am so low on cash right now tho that i probably won't be able to get the crossover done or any coating until february/march. i would like to get as much coated as i can except maybe the intercooler pipes; i'm not sure. i'll let you know when i get ahold of the turbo tho. thanks,

joshua