• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Prospeeder

• Aaron

• Regal_GS_1989

• Jamz

Grand%20Prix%20003.jpg

is that a 94 or what ever Bonneville Spoiler? and whats the writing on the back, is that stock? if not, whered u get it

That is a great looking spoiler for a Grand Prix, IMO. I could be wrong, but I thought I heard that in a certain part of the country, that spoiler came on some GP's. If so, it must have been a dealer installed piece. When I checked a while back, the exact spoiler could be bought at: http://www.spoilerdepot.com/. Unfortunately, now it doesn't show on their website.

spoiler rocks! i want one, i like to keep it smooth and flush loking, i think this might be it, http://www.oepros.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=46&products_id=339

it doesnt seem to flush the trunk lid as much though, that might be a shadow though, not sure, i like it how it is w/o the lightbar in ur sig pic bluegp, thats how i think it looks, might be shadow, im not sure

it would be cool to get a custom made spoiler like the one in ur sig blugp, w/o the lightbar though

Here's another option that doesn't look bad if you can't find the flush mount spoiler.

wt12.jpg

Just crop down the link and you can find the price on their site(it was around $125 I think).

I'll probably leave my TGP spoilerless.

i was gonna leave it w/o a spoiler, but the flush mount one looks really good, i dont like that one, idont want anyting like that to just stick up, i want my car to look smooth

That spoiler orginally came on the car. The previous owner (BIGBULS) does not know the story behind it....as neither did the owner before him.....or the first owner. (Yes, I am #4.) The first owner lived in Michigan.

The decals that are seen in that picture.......again, I don't know. There are a few other GPs in town that have them (both green/tan).

One trip through the car wash and the decals where gone (it sat for a few years before it came to me). I really didn't like them anyways.

Man, I have to say it again, Aweb. That thing looks freaking sweet!

I don't think the Bonny spoiler would work on the GPs. Too long. You know what I was thinking, though? Achieva spoiler. The factory one looks almost identicle to Canada's. By the way, Canada's is different than the one you posted in that link, Prospeeder. Yours has pillars, which the one in Canada's does not. It lies completely flat/flush on the trunk lid, and the top part angles up a tiny bit. I've seen that spoiler on several GPs around here, and from the looks of the owners, I doubt they added it on. I'm guessing it was stock on a few.

^^^^V6 HO????? lol, right,

achiva, u might be right, dang, maby i could find one of those special grand prixs in the junk yard and rip off the spoiler, im sure SOMEWHERE there has to be one for sale