found a 94 GP

GPdriver1986

I was looking on ebay and i found this:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4510098699&indexURL=0&photoDisplayType=2#ebayphotohosting

The good thing is that it only has 100k miles on it and its in my city. The bad news is that there is a reserve on it so i didn't bid. But what i did is i e-mailed the seller telling them that if the price doesn't reach the reserve i would like to comeby and take a look at the car and perhaps make a deal. I'm sure they are desperate to sell it because they are moving down under. I still haven't gotten a response after 1.5 days.

Good plan?

I don't really mind the teal interior. I was also thinking that they won't respond till after the auction, but i asked them about some pics and what it needs to be certified, so hopefully they'll e-mail me back soon . This car is something i would probably like to have becuase it has all the power options, it looks mint and maintained, it has 94-up brakes, and the 3100 :D

no i don't know what the reserve is and i didn't ask. I was thinking if they realize they won't be able to sell it for the reserve price then they will lower the price.

• 3 weeks later...