once you have a w-body you'll always have one

crazychuck29

i know that's tru for me....i was lookin at getting a 4th gen max but i was looki at w-body's there is no way that i could give them up sure i might get a nother car or too but i will always have a w-body!!! anyone feel the same way?

pound for pound w-bodies rule over maxipads, uh i mean maximas

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

feel the same way. Do yall every feel like that in everyday living? You know, you go out wit friends or to the mall or something and you always find yourself looking at other cars like yours and comparing them, like damn i want a new GTP or yuk, that cutlass has been murdered. By the way, there is this used car lot that sells nothing but! It had a 98 Monte, a lumina ls which i presume has the 3.4DOHC cuz of the double muffler setup, and several older gp's. Of course it had other cars like a mustang a taurus, etc but mainly wbodies.

I usually just look and chuckle at the people who spent $15k on buying a newer car such as a toyota echo, or Camry, or celica, or anything from kia, hyundai and daewoo, then realize how my $2600 used cutlass slaps the shit out of those cars in every category, yet I have no payments!

The Echo would kick all the w-bodies asses in gas mileage terms. But that's alright, cuz I like to have an engine with atleast triple digit horsepower ratings, LMAO!

Aaron

Oh yeah! I know exactly how that feels, The 97 Cutty I have is my first, but it will not be my last. I have always loved em, even when I had my first car. I find myself looking at every one I see drving down the road. I WILL.... have a 96' GTP Special Edition, white, with white 5-spoke wheels.... That and I WILL have a Cutty convertable with the 3.4.... someday.. .SOMEDAY!!!!! Though I would really like a great Regal GS.

ARgh! I guess it is time to build a bigger garage LOL!

For me it started with my moms old 88 Cutty base model that now has every option except leather, then i had a 81 Vette (RIP) but i wanted another W-body so i bought a 94 Cutlass Supreme Convertible White with 3.4 DOHC and then i got a 89 GP SE. So as you can see i had some w-bodys in my family but now my Convertible has been replaced wih 02 Stang GT (long story and i had to return my CS to dealer and they were only getting me fords) and about 2 months ago i found my friend a 92 Cutlass Supreme International with 3.4 Hud leather Fully loaded so i still have one and its not my last one and even my friends get them.

Also my other friend bought a 89 CS international and my ex had a 91 Lumina and all because of me. :D

Yeah I've had 6 so far, 4 1989 CS's, and a 91 and 92 GP. I've had the 2.8, 3.1, and 3.4. I'll just say this, 6 months was plenty with a 3.4. What I would love is to find a 3.1 Turbo for my 89 5 speed, or a nice Regal with a 3.8. And as for gas mileage, I have no problems getting 35 mpg in the summer with my cutlass, and that's just fine with me.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

feel the same way. Do yall every feel like that in everyday living? You know, you go out wit friends or to the mall or something and you always find yourself looking at other cars like yours and comparing them, like damn i want a new GTP or yuk, that cutlass has been murdered. By the way, there is this used car lot that sells nothing but! It had a 98 Monte, a lumina ls which i presume has the 3.4DOHC cuz of the double muffler setup, and several older gp's. Of course it had other cars like a mustang a taurus, etc but mainly wbodies.

I do that, Ill be walking through a parking lot and Ill just remark "poor bastard" or something and my friends will say "what?" and Im looking at a riced out z34 or a ghetto cutlass. Whats even funnier is that I have started to rub off on my friends and sometime they remark about w-bodys before I get the chance...hehe and they are truck guys. lol

Well, I guess I'm alone here. Don't get me wrong, I like my Lumina but it has a bad case of POS disease and after it dies I'll be looking for a truck. There is just more that can be done in/with a truck. If I were to get a car it would probably be a Bonnie SSEI.

I always comment on other w's especially when I'm riding with one of my friends so I can look around more.......yesterday in Athens, GA, I counted ~50 or so various model W's in a very short time span of like 30 mins or so.......my friend was like "shut the hell up about cars" or something along that line......oh yeah, Prix's definently are evident in HIGHER numbers around here......outta the 50 or so w's I counted, almost half were Prix's, seen 4 different Lumina Z34's yesterday also.....some with leather, some without, funny thing is they were all torch red.....also seen a 92 Black GP SE for sale with B4U and only had 88K on it.....I'm assuming 3.1 since I didn't get to see the engine.....the dealership had a "Out to lunch...be back at yada yada whatever" sign up on the front door.......the paper on it said they're asking $4900 for it......body is in perfect shape....not even a freaking door ding....one very minor scratch on the rear left fender, so is the interior......looks like it spent it's life in someones garage........

After I get a Grand National or 94-96 Impala I plan I buying another 88-90 Cutlass International in mint contition with low miles for my daily/winter car. I love my cutty but for fun I need Rwsd

My W-body is my first car, and more than likely, given my college costs and arm and a leg, I will have it forever. I'll just spend the money I would spend on a new car on my GP to make is awesome (i.e. L67 swap, etc.). I completely agree that anything like Toyota and Daewoo and all that crap is not worth buying.

for those who like rap, even Trina and Ludacris like w-bodies...

theres a song right now on the radio called "Be Alright" or something like that and Trina raps"...staying clean, me and Luda in a CutSupreme"

thought that was badass

After I get a Grand National or 94-96 Impala I plan I buying another 88-90 Cutlass International in mint contition with low miles for my daily/winter car. I love my cutty but for fun I need Rwsd

My 88 CS Intl, with new all-season 15" tires is a great snow car! No problem getting around in the Christmas snowstorm. The wipers eliminate the usual blind spot at the top of the passenger side windshield.

for those who like rap, even Trina and Ludacris like w-bodies...

theres a song right now on the radio called "Be Alright" or something like that and Trina raps"...staying clean, me and Luda in a CutSupreme"

thought that was badass

You sure they're rapping about W-bodies?

I would think rappers would prefer the boxy G-body Cutlass Supremes with 13" gold wire rims, hydros, gold plating, chain steering wheel, gold crown, padded velvet interior with the buttons like an antique sofa, and fake convertible roof in purple. :lol:

Yeah, I am always checking out W-bodeis, and it does rub off. Half the time My GF will see them before I do, and point em out. Shes almost tempeted now to use the money she has saved up and buy a Cutlass or early Lumina as a beater/project car so she doesnt have to take her nice truck everywhere. Damn, she wants to trade the truck in for one of those new Dodge Stratus R/T 2 drs, or a 2001 or new Monte Carlo, in red.

Jon