UA-65274002-1 Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Donations

  • Joined

  • Last visited

  1. Pneuvolt

    3100/3400 Rear valve cover to intake tube fix HOW-TO

    Yep,rmagbi is correct. This item is still available at GM dealers as part number 24508188. The grommet is not sold separately, but the tube comes with the grommet. So if you're not in a hurry, a couple of days shipping from eBay is all it takes. Spent two days figuring this one out. Parts guy at local dealer said he has had more than one call about this. He was glad I gave him the answer. Thanks to rich_e777 for posting this for others to find the thread.